Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumor has it

Bling Bling
    No matter what, Benton will have him beat. He's just crazier then MR. BJ.
    Jeff
    He's also a bit smarter then Mr BJ, but then again Bentons a Pollock.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Did he install a cage in the truck so it don't fall out?
    Ha Ha!!!! Funny shiat!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Wow! What the hell did I miss today? FYI I saw it again today. King shock on and the wheels are sick! A-arms are 10 times better than Bentons and so are the bumpers and cage! The orange has pearl in it and it is way disco!
    It is definatley going to be crazy!
    The bayliner is going to Avalon this week end I think. We took it around the islands and went to the club for lunch in the rain yesterday. The rain was ok but the $500 for fuel kinda sucked!
    The Baja is comming out of the gell shop on monday and I'll post pics!

Three Days Only
    So BJ.....It takes Bling and I about 20 minutes or less to get there how about you!!! LOL!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Hey kook, I can leave now if I want, How about you?
    I dont have to be afraid of the little waves you dred so much. If a 3 footer rolls then you want to.

Jrocket
    I will fill you in this weekend!! We cant talk about the super secret shit on the boards!! Otherwise everyone would have a sick ass rhino!!
    You want to be as original as possiable dont you!!
    You guys are losing it.A-arms and shocks are top secret?Turn the light on kid.

Evo22
    Still looks stock to me besides some gay ass lambo orange paint!!!!
    Wheres the extended A-Arms and the sick ass suspension he keeps talking about!!!
    Benton's got him beat for sure. His shit is zebra skinned and has suspension like a fricken sand car!!
    You guys know me I never talk shit :mix: .....but I thought I would put my .02 cents in I like benton's rhino but it seems that every time it has been out it has broken I am trying too avoid that and do it right the first time
    suspension like a sand car: with stock rhino ball joints?

mbrown2
    yeah, just like Bravo's on Jeff's boat....they look cool, but you know you the story.... :hammerhea

Three Days Only
    You guys know me I never talk shit :mix: .....but I thought I would put my .02 cents in I like benton's rhino but it seems that every time it has been out it has broken I am trying too avoid that and do it right the first time
    Evo.............This isnt about you so go back into your cave and finish BJ's shit.
    You cant let BJ think he has the one up on anyone or he wont keep spending his money he doesnt work for!!!

jackpunx
    Evo.............This isnt about you so go back into your cave and finish BJ's shit.
    You cant let BJ think he has the one up on anyone or he wont keep spending his money he doesnt work for!!!
    Your Gay Herman.. Get your crap together and leave already.. Pat Dosnt need you yelling at him anymore

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast