Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Doing What In June?

oldbuck40
    thinking about throwing a get together at waxahachie lake or bardwell lake around mid june,mufflers required!!! if we go to these lakes. any idea's??? would prefer to stay off the big lakes up in the dfw area! just too many boats!
    and yea GREASER that lake down your way is still not out of the question either!!! no need to have a big event tied to it just some fun in the sun!!!
    wake up you guys lets get somthing going :sleeping:

rrrr
    I dunno about going down to yahoo land......

oldbuck40
    I dunno about going down to yahoo land......
    whats up rrrr? sommerville aint that bad!

esabataj
    thinking about throwing a get together at waxahachie lake or bardwell lake around mid june,mufflers required!!! if we go to these lakes. any idea's??? would prefer to stay off the big lakes up in the dfw area! just too many boats!
    and yea GREASER that lake down your way is still not out of the question either!!! no need to have a big event tied to it just some fun in the sun!!!
    wake up you guys lets get somthing going :sleeping:
    Why did ya go and wake me up :hammer2:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ed_DOGTIRE.gif
    You could probally twist my arm and bribe me to go.
    Let me know so I can put it on the calander

oldbuck40
    Why did ya go and wake me up :hammer2:
    You could probally twist my arm and bribe me to go.
    Let me know so I can put it on the calander yea just bring the new blender and we'll take care of the rest!!! richard im just looking for ideas so maybe some of the guys can start thinking about it. i wouldnt mind going to sommerville and i think greaser said he would tell us where to camp and all. its not too far from waxahachie or san antonio. he did say he had the BBQ thing going on if i came down there,,so im in, we just need it to all come together.

esabataj
    yea just bring the new blender and we'll take care of the rest!!! richard im just looking for ideas so maybe some of the guys can start thinking about it. i wouldnt mind going to sommerville and i think greaser said he would tell us where to camp and all. its not too far from waxahachie or san antonio. he did say he had the BBQ thing going on if i came down there,,so im in, we just need it to all come together.
    Just let me know where and when. Once the TX-19 is together I'll be game.
    The new blender is already in the motorhome and the pantrys stocked with lots of margririta mix. All is well. The only reason I'm hesitating on the April get together is that I don't know if the boat will be ready. I've got too much money tied up in the motor to get in a hurry now. The Snowman has got some pieces for me and I'm going to hook up with him this weekend @ riverside dragway in San Antonio. Thats the last of it. Now if I could just light a fire under the machine shop I might just make it in April after all.

oldbuck40
    i cant make the april deal got too many things happening! maybe omega,greaser,texas jet, and some of the guys from college station will put their .02 in the pot and we can get it on the calander! im ready for it,i noticed today at lunch we've got tree's budding and some flowers coming up allready so thats a good sign its on the way!!!

esabataj
    I know what you mean. My pasture is starting to green up and even a few wild flowers coming out. Won't be long now. Can't be soon enough for me. Getting real tired of all this rain.
    Did ya ever get the new goodies on the boat?

oldbuck40
    I know what you mean. My pasture is starting to green up and even a few wild flowers coming out. Won't be long now. Can't be soon enough for me. Getting real tired of all this rain.
    Did ya ever get the new goodies on the boat?like you said im tired of the rain,,no the yard is still too muddy to get the boat out and bring it to the shop here at work,and i had to send the wires back, i wanted the kind you make up yourself so i could run them down the back of the heads and under the headers so it will have a cleaner look! plus its a pain in the butt when you want to pull off the valve cover to check things out,the brown truck should deliver today,so im just waiting for the sun to do its thing.

Devilman
    like you said im tired of the rain,,no the yard is still too muddy to get the boat out and bring it to the shop here at work,and i had to send the wires back, i wanted the kind you make up yourself so i could run them down the back of the heads and under the headers so it will have a cleaner look! plus its a pain in the butt when you want to pull off the valve cover to check things out,the brown truck should deliver today,so im just waiting for the sun to do its thing.
    I hear ya on the rain situation. What kind of wires are to going to run?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast