Thread: Sommerville lake in june/ South Texas.

oldbuck40
    anybody interested in a trip to Sommerville lake around mid june?
    check out the thread in the central zone "who's doing what in june"

Taylorman
    Sommerville is by Houston right? I may be in. I have in laws in Houston that we visit often. The only thing is i will have a new born baby on May 2 so i may not be able to make it but i'll try. Keep this thread up to date.

oldbuck40
    Sommerville is by Houston right? I may be in. I have in laws in Houston that we visit often. The only thing is i will have a new born baby on May 2 so i may not be able to make it but i'll try. Keep this thread up to date.hey kevin,yea sommerville is to the west of houston about half way between austin and houston just north of 290. and by the time your kiddo gets here and mid june rolls around you will need a break!!! been there done that.

Taylorman
    Pick a weekend and i'll be there. The later in the month the better. I'll most likely go for the day on Sat, not the whole weekend but i will try to make it. Let me know when. Texasjet and omega bubble jet may be interested also. They both live in Houston and they go there often.

oldbuck40
    im sure they will thats all they talked about in october was having a bunch of peeps come down,,i was thinking around 17-19th???

oldbuck40
    June 17th-19th Sommerville Lake,Texas Yugua Park sites are going fast! this thing is coming together realy quick, come and have a good time with the texas boys!!!