Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any word from Parker?

LeE ss13
    Anyone heard from the Races at BlueWater at Parker. Those will be the SCSC/APBA Circle races.

dmontzsta

Windy saturday we left before they called the race but it looked like that's
    the direction it was headed. as far as i know pro stock never got to run
    they ran 1 heat of k-boats. i dont know how they did today the wind
    died down some today in havasu so i hope they had a better day
    today. sorry i could not give a better report. we left at about 3:00pm.

Earl
    All classes ran. Rudies boat won the GN, othr than the Crackers that's all I care about. The water was a bit bumpy. Some good racing.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Squirtin thunder spun out, Plan B tried to get a headstart (big suprise ) and Jeff Wooten flipped the capsule PS boat. Jeff was fine. Guru hopped into some kind of hole and flew out of it (I think) with pieces flying off his boat, serious hang time.
    Lots of great races!! Hats off to Ross for finishing the show inspite of shutting down early on saturday. Team Pineapple aka P-550 looked great!

Squirtin Thunder
    I had more fun than a 3 peckered goat in a cathouse !!!

The best part of the day was Team Pineapple making that viscious pass on the back straight!!! Looking good. The Crackers better look out now that Dave got his Cracker Ticket... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Steve

riverjunkie
    If Tony did infact get pitched, does anyone know, is he ok, no injuries I hope. Any more details???

uclahater
    If Tony did infact get pitched, does anyone know, is he ok, no injuries I hope. Any more details???
    Guru didnt get pitched, and he is fine He did tell us he thought he was getting wet for sure, but the race angels saved his ass again. :idea: He even went on to win the race :idea:
    I would just like to publically tell Ross what a great job he did this weekend I thought there was no chance in hell after Saturday that they would get it all done on Sunday. If you werent there you missed a great race. Tons of boats, close action, and great people.

GofastRacer
    Larry is the one that took a hop, didn't get pitched but came out of the seat and popped the kill switch, he got it running after a bit!..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast