Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everybody Stay the F-ck Out!

Clown Midgets
    This thread is all for Kimmy & Demonsta
    DING Have at it morons.

Kim Hanson
    This thread is all for Kimmy & Demonsta
    DING Have at it morons.
    I take it that last gig fell through Clown Midgets, look on the positive side....You can still have side show Demonsta?............( . )( . )....... :idea:

dmontzsta
    No, thats ok...I dont need to share anything with "the fag".
    Seriously though, my online rage has to stop, things are getting way to busy and business is doing good, maybe picking on canadians actually helps american business, I will be sure to come back and do it again if things get slow. :shift:

Kim Hanson
    No, thats ok...I dont need to share anything with "the fag".
    Seriously though, my online rage has to stop, things are getting way to busy and business is doing good, maybe picking on canadians actually helps american business, I will be sure to come back and do it again if things get slow. :shift:
    This is online fun ya dumbass! Rage?...I heard all the freaks are shaving there heads and doing a Gay Parade and you are leading it Tweety Rice Boy ........( . )( . )........... :sleeping:

dmontzsta
    This is online fun ya dumbass! Rage?...I heard all the freaks are shaving there heads and doing a Gay Parade and you are leading it Tweety Rice Boy ........( . )( . )........... :sleeping:
    Once again you dont understand anything...
    rage meaning posting all day. dont get scared.

Kim Hanson
    Once again you dont understand anything...
    rage meaning posting all day. dont get scared.
    I work ya dumbass and I don't waste my time at work posting..Do you know the difference between work and playtime? If you post from work, your boss should kick ya in the balls for wasting time ya freak. It kills me that while people are at work they go on the net....YOU ARE AT WORK! I WOULD THINK YOU SHOULD WORK FOR YOUR PAY, WHY SLUFF OFF! It kills me with you lazy assed people.........Thank God you are an American Idiot!.........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    I work ya dumbass and I don't waste my time at work posting..Do you know the difference between work and playtime? If you post from work, your boss should kick ya in the balls for wasting time ya freak. It kills me that while people are at work they go on the net....YOU ARE AT WORK! I WOULD THINK YOU SHOULD WORK FOR YOUR PAY, WHY SLUFF OFF! It kills me with you lazy assed people.........Thank God you are an American Idiot!.........( . )( . ).........
    Dont worry about me bitch, I am at $32k for the month (that is 4 days in) so STFU...you dont know anything.

Kim Hanson
    Dont worry about me bitch, I am at $32k for the month (that is 4 days in) so STFU...you dont know anything.
    You ride in a what? Give me a ****in brake, you live in the slums and that boat is used by the block............( . )( . )........ :crossx:

dmontzsta
    You ride in a what? Give me a ****in brake, you live in the slums and that boat is used by the block............( . )( . )........ :crossx:
    I live in the slums huh? no bitch, I was raised in the ghetto though, you would be what we called a bitch ass tweaker. Kim, peoples financial status isnt based on what they "drive", most people spend all their money on toys and "status", which is not the thing to do, but you are not that smart. I could probably buy your boat right now if I wanted, so seriously STFU.

O.B eddie
    I work ya dumbass and I don't waste my time at work posting..Do you know the difference between work and playtime? If you post from work, your boss should kick ya in the balls for wasting time ya freak. It kills me that while people are at work they go on the net....YOU ARE AT WORK! I WOULD THINK YOU SHOULD WORK FOR YOUR PAY, WHY SLUFF OFF! It kills me with you lazy assed people.........Thank God you are an American Idiot!.........( . )( . )......... American Idiot?? Hanson you canadian loser you ought to STFU!!! You are a poor representation of your WEAK ASS country!! Remember we OWN YOU and your economy Faggott :crossx: :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast