Thought I might clear up a thing or two for whoever might be interested. The Kustom Kraft boat that I call a 23 footer actually measures 22' 6". That's from the tip of the sponson to the back of the hull. It measures 25' 2" from the sponson tip to the end of the pump. The boat runs 100+mph on a good day. (not every day). The Aggressor 9 3/8" bronze inpeller is straight out of the box. It's been in there for three years, with no problems, or signs of problems. I run one of Don's Inducers in front of it. The 9 vein Aggressor Bowl is straight out of the box, except that it had been machined to fit the 9 1/2" American Turbine Pump Housing. When I put on the Aggressor Impeller & 9 Vein Bowl, the boat picked up 9 mph, which we thought was a terrific gain, considering that it was already running in the mid ninetys. As far as Aggressor goes, I've had good luck with them. But two things sort of seem to hold true. 1. I like the Aggressor Impeller and I like the Aggressor Bowl, but to try just the bowl or the impeller, one does not realize as much gain as if you use them as a pair. (together). 2. It has been our expirence that the more HP you have, the more gain you get from the use of the two together. IE; little to no difference on a 300 hp motor. And a big difference on a 700 HP motor. In fact, if I'm working on a boat that has say 350 HP or less and I know the customer is not going to do something to make more HP, I prefer the 11 vein bowl for him. I will say one thing, you can not look at an impeller and tell it's performance qualities. Speed coat it and run it a while, then pull it out and see what the markings on the speed coat tell you. The only reason for me getting on this board is that several people called me today and said I was being quoted on the board contrary to what I had told them. Now I see they were quoting someone else NOT me. Thanks for your time. Duane Oblander