Originally posted by AGGRESSOR JETS:
To Your Challange ? see part 2 of this message with my number. Dave
Second:
To the One that offered a challange of "Test off"- here we go:
1) I would like it done at the Races.
2)Set up changes will be by TOM Papp and all Aggressor Products will be provided by Tom.
You can bring your guy to!
3)You put the Retail Price -UP Front
A)Mag.Bronze Impeller $695.00 your Horsepower- thats all you need.
if you want a 17-4 Stainless $1350.00 your call
4)The New Aggressor Designed 7Vane Bowl & 9Vane Bowl will both be brought to find your best Performance range. Price Complete with greese fitting, seal, bushings $598.50 7 or 9
Vane.
5)Upon completion of test- You Buy any that run Quicker or faster if Aggressor!
and if the package ends up Aggressor You Put Our Decals & Keep on your Boat 1) Year.
P/S Dual Drive has been testing the last 2 weeks "it works and is strong"
1. Why not on a lake in San Diego under normal conditions?
2. Why Tom? Why can't you or anybody else do these easy changes?
3. Why would Ultra pay retail?
5. If you can't afford to do your own R&D why should I pay for it.
I made the offer to prove to people on the boards and abroad. I have a stock Berkley bowl and Legend SS impeller. I thought that you could come out and prove to some of these guys that neither you nor Chet is full of shit. I am not saying one or the other is better, but it would interesting to see if your parts do make the differences you claim they do. It would be a good test, brand new boat, no modes made to the pump with some good HP. That's my offer, I invited you to use my boat that's all, not hey let's have Tom Papp and Jack McClure set my pump up with different "blue printed parts" at the races. I am building a river boat not an NJBA drag boat. As I feel most guys here are doing. We want to know how the parts work in a normal boat, if you have to have 1,200 - 1,400 hp to see the difference between your stuff and others who would ever pay $1,350 for a SS impeller from you? Let me know what you think of a normal test. BTW in case you didn't get it yet this is not by any means an attack on you, Chet or the parts you build.
Andy