Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ?

HBjet
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli:
    Skeptical?? Well, that's the difference between you and me, i'm not afraid to do what it takes to go faster. I didnt have much choice with the hull in the shape it was either. In case you forgot(obviously you have) the boat had close to 1/2 inch of hook and i still ran a solid 80, CHET
    Chet, its not called doing what it takes. It's called working with what you have since you can't go buy a hull that is in a better condition. It's called on a budget and doing it yourself instead of having a professional doing it right.
    Originally posted by beached1:
    How can he make any claim on what works. He hasn't tried anything that he claims to yet.
    I didnt? Last i knew I've run 80.
    that because aggressor works, period.
    Would you call this someone who is willing to doing what it takes to go faster?
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 24, 2002).]

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet:
    Ok, how many motors have you built?
    <<<<< as many as the number of posts you have>>>>>>
    How do you come up with 650, then a knowledgable person says 700. Does that mean your not knowledgable?
    <<<cut the BS and do the math. What it means is i've talked with two guys who run dyno's for a living. (eight hours a day, 5 days a week)>>>>>
    Oh, wait, can anyome be exactly sure what the HP of a motor is when they didn't build it, and they don't know the condition of the parts, and most importantly it has never been dyno'd.
    <<<<<< you really are delirious hb>>>>>>
    So take some of your own advice and get the numbers.....I'm waiting...
    <<<< you pick the day HB and i'll do my best!>>>>>>
    HBjet
    One other thing, is the guy who built the motor (before you got the boat) the same guy who worked on the pump (again, before you got the boat) I'm just wondering, since the intake grate was put in backwards.
    GOOD ONE! guess what? he was a cheerleader just like you!
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 24, 2002).]

flat broke
    GOOD ONE! guess what? he was a cheerleader just like you!
    Chet, are you implying that the owner of your "project" had work done by MPD? Or was he a cheerleader for Ted? The reason I ask is because I think your full of shit on 80mph with the kind of hook you're claiming. If he indeed had work done by a reputable pump guy, maybe the pump guy knows the history on the boat and could back your claim.
    Wait, you know what, how bout this, you drop the issue like you aggreed to until your hero Miller Killer popped onto the scene talking shit about reputable pros who have been nothing but helpful to anyone here that had a question. Then when you have your boat in the water and running that 700hp beast you show us the picture of the gps unit in someones hand in your boat while under power. Boom there's your proof, we all eat crow and you can claim you owe it all to Dave and the folks at Aggressor. One other thing, since you're going to be such a badass with an 80, oh wait, better than 80mph ride, what do you think Randy's boat would run if it had 700hp in front of the pump?
    I'm now going to give you the best advice I can besides telling you to shut up. Next time you buy a project and the owner says it ran 80, make sure he doesn't have his GPS set to read in km/hr like the guy did on your current ride.
    BTW, the offer still stands, if you fly(trailer your boat to Laughlin) I'll buy (pay for your room at the Classic Boat Beach Bash), then we can all bask in your splendor and jock your ride.
    Take care and show us the GPS pics when you get them,
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

beached1
    quote:
    Originally posted by beached1:
    Well Randy, as you may know I don't know dick about drag boat racing.
    <<<< That is obvious>>>>>
    You're right! Not any more than you
    <<<<<< Get it right pal, it DID run and will RUN again FASTER this year.... the premadonna on the other hand...he will run the same.>>>>>>>>>
    Again, until you RUN IT, how can you say this. Right now I can piss harder then your pump.
    <<<<<<<<< I didnt? Last i knew I've run 80, what do you run BTW?? I'm listening??.>>>>>>>
    Last you knew. Well said.
    <<<<<<< No i havent dyno'd it but i will, first i orignally thought 650 but after talking with knowlegble people they figure closer to 700. the dyno will tell. My 522ci motor specs are on another post, you do the math.>>>>>>>>
    Do you have downs syndrome? Re-read this please. With your teacher.
    <<<< Skeptical?? Well, that's the difference between you and me, i'm not afraid to do what it takes to go faster. I didnt have much choice with the hull in the shape it was either. In case you forgot(obviously you have) the boat had close to 1/2 inch of hook and i still ran a solid 80>>>>>>>>>>>
    Then get a job and buy a race prepped hull. Do other Drag racers monkey **** their hulls on a rumor thery heard through the grapevine?
    The two things that set yourselves apart are the fact that you have tried what what your pump has done for you and Chet has not.
    <<<<<<< better reverse that comment my friend. What has HBJet tried besides nothing? UMMMM...nothing!>>>>>>>
    CHET
    I'm sorry I must have missed something. What have you tried? How's it working for you?

miller killer
    some of you guys want to see a comparison of parts with no set up changed?if you knew anything you would know that ride plate angle will be diffrent wth aggressor bowl since bowl is longer and cradle will need to be adjusted,you cannot change bowl without checking clearances between back of impeller and bowl,and tolerances between between impeller and wear ring,i know this because i have tried both and know what needs to be done.

canuck1
    The only question I have is how did Aggressor do at the worlds in New Zealand?

Kiwi Legend Jetter
    Well done Canuck!
    Dave from Aggressor... have you had any dealings with the New Zealand Agent for your product? Do you know how sales are going down here? Any feedback on the reverse development he has done?
    Thanks... I very nearly purchased an Agressor Pump.

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by flat broke:
    [B] Chet, are you implying that the owner of your "project" had work done by MPD? Or was he a cheerleader for Ted? The reason I ask is because I think your full of shit on 80mph with the kind of hook you're claiming.
    <<<<<< hey! it's second in cheerleader command, my man flapperbroke! Your really lost here chris ok, if you took the time to read the info in my posts along time ago you would have noticed it was a GPS 80.2 with THAT hook. You seem like a pretty smart dude, when is YOUR boat going to run 90? I bet you have to much fun giving rahndy a run for his money at 70(little over 70...oops, forgot) to try. >>>>>>>>>>
    Wait, you know what, how bout this, you drop the issue like you aggreed to until your hero Miller Killer popped onto the scene talking shit about reputable pros who have been nothing but helpful to anyone here that had a question.
    <<<<<your a snowball just like your buddy, i agreed with miller about aggressor, i wasnt interested in anything else. BTW, do you remember who who it was who backed GS when old yahoo bense468 was wondering " DUH...does he do good work or what?It was ME! Just keep with the original subject will ya.>>>>>>>>
    Then when you have your boat in the water and running that 700hp beast you show us the picture of the gps unit in someones hand in your boat while under power. Boom there's your proof, we all eat crow and you can claim you owe it all to Dave and the folks at Aggressor. One other thing, since you're going to be such a badass with an 80, oh wait, better than 80mph ride, what do you think Randy's boat would run if it had 700hp in front of the pump?
    <<<<<< like i said in the other post(you obviously didnt read it),i will have my numbers and i want randy to have his (you know the numbers on something that already been proven). Why dont' you have yours while we're at it K??? BTW, what does rahndy's boat run with 700hp??? Its all BEEN DONE already so you people should know that answer already. Tell me, how fast????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I'm now going to give you the best advice I can besides telling you to shut up. Next time you buy a project and the owner says it ran 80, make sure he doesn't have his GPS set to read in km/hr like the guy did on your current ride.
    <<<<<< Circles, Circles, circles....are you saying something here? For one last time, the previous owners never got the boat over and "estimated 60". Jet skiis where beating them for gods sake. That's really why it changed hands 3 times in two years. Matter of fact, the guy i bought it from still can believe i've run 80 with it.(He's a manager at dunkin donuts incase you wanted to know. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif ) BTW, Where did i ever say the "prvious owner said it ran 80"? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/confused.gif Enlighten me please. Maybe it was the boat YOU bought and your just mad it doesnt go that fast eh? You seem like the type.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    BTW, the offer still stands, if you fly(trailer your boat to Laughlin) I'll buy (pay for your room at the Classic Boat Beach Bash), then we can all bask in your splendor and jock your ride.
    <<<<< I'll see what i can do. I'll even bring a dozen of these famous "snowball donuts" we have here in the NE for you and HB ok???? YOU'll LOVE EM!>>>>>>>>>>>
    Take care and show us the GPS pics when you get them.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<< MY PLEASURE! JUST MAKE SURE YOU AND RAHNDY HAVE YOURS OK! Fair is fair now.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I was wondering, MR. Liquidaddition.net ( how come you dont have a banner?? Rahndy should really make one for you ya know!(HB your not doing justice to you friend here...shame on you!) :P

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by beached1:
    [B]quote:
    Then get a job and buy a race prepped hull. Do other Drag racers monkey **** their hulls on a rumor thery heard through the grapevine?
    <<<<< are we going somewhere with this or running laps??? THAT grapevine includes the likes of jeff bennett my friend. Better move along, your going to be late for cheerleader practice.>>>>>>>>>
    I'm sorry I must have missed something. What have you tried? How's it working for you?
    <<<<<<< You've missed everything in general. Again, are we going somewhere with this? Like you said, go back and RE-READ(with your teacher if you like)>>>>>>>>>>>
    CHET

77charger
    so what is it chet spacoli
    I would take it all out and glass in a mixed flow pump like a berkeley or the others. It depends on how much work you want to do to make it go faster. IF you dont mind the work it's cheaper in the long run. Good luck.
    chet
    agressor or berkely.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast