Thread: Jeff at the Grocery store

Charley
    A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected:
    A half-gallon of 2% milk, A carton of eggs, A quart of orange juice, A head of romaine lettuce, A 2 lb. can of coffee, and A 1 lb. package of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a very drunk jeff herman stood behind her and watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, Jeff calmly slurred, " You must be single eh lady?" The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was also intrigued by the drunk's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"
    Jeffy replied, "'Cause you're ugly."

Bre
    :jawdrop:

Boatmaster
    LOL

andy01
    You know Jeffery I don't want people to get the wrong idea about you (even thought people already know)....... but man I could totally see you standing in line in a store at the river shitty drunk and doing this with that shit eating grin on your face....... getting ready to buy a bottle of goose and a pack of smokes....
    Andy

Charley
    You know Jeffery I don't want people to get the wrong idea about you (even thought people already know)....... but man I could totally see you standing in line in a store at the river shitty drunk and doing this with that shit eating grin on your face....... getting ready to buy a bottle of goose and a pack of smokes....
    Andy
    LOL.... I totally agree I got the joke and thought of him....LMAO!