Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2002 DCB F-34 850's and #6's 199k

andy01
    Charley you need to have a couple of more........... your on a role tonight....
    Andy

Jrocket
    ya boat floatin...... hey boat floatin....... hmmmmm hes had that name a long time huh??? how in the hell could he have known way back then his boat would run better floating than fully planed??? That latino needs to open a palm reading business!
    LMAO.

unleashed
    Oh Oh...I think Charley is mixing some strong drinks tonight! :2purples:
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Charley
    OH YA.... #4 just got cracked

Jrocket
    You notice how BF hasnt been around much lately?Busy forum hopping for motor height info!

WetWillie
    We are waiting!! :yuk: I am going to take a guess.
    136 for Jeffos
    147 for Blings
    Whats behind door number 3 Charley??

Havasu Cig
    Here is the add for the DCB from OSO. This is some funny $hit, sounds like a used care salesman
    DCB F-34 HIGHLIGHTS THIS BOAT HAS TWIN 850 HP TEAGUE WITH #6 DRIVES AND HAS BEEN DIALED IN ON LAKE x RUNNING OVER 137 GPS! MATCHING CUSTOM TRAILER AND DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE. CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEM WE WILL CONSIDER TRADES LAKE NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME AND BOAT! The Mach F-34 is the largest boat of the DCB F-series 3/4-canopied line in production at this time, separated in design primarily by the signature gull-wings hatches. It is one of the largest, trailer-able, ultimate high performance lake boats in production. The twin I/O motor application gives new meaning to performance standards and speed management. The F-34 is very maneuverable and makes beautiful long sweeping turns. It is an elegant 'weekend warrior' with sensational contours and a superior, stable ride. The outstanding interior of the cockpit seats five to six persons with ample room for all. The prominence of DCB in the industry for its pride in production, unswerving dedication to performance and ongoing devotion to impressive, mind blowing installation techniques abounds in this model. The F-34 is one of the most remarkable, noteworthy boats in high performance boating history

BoatFloating
    Here is the add for the DCB from OSO. This is some funny $hit, sounds like a used care salesman
    DCB F-34 HIGHLIGHTS THIS BOAT HAS TWIN 850 HP TEAGUE WITH #6 DRIVES AND HAS BEEN DIALED IN ON LAKE x RUNNING OVER 137 GPS! MATCHING CUSTOM TRAILER AND DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE. CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEM WE WILL CONSIDER TRADES LAKE NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME AND BOAT! The Mach F-34 is the largest boat of the DCB F-series 3/4-canopied line in production at this time, separated in design primarily by the signature gull-wings hatches. It is one of the largest, trailer-able, ultimate high performance lake boats in production. The twin I/O motor application gives new meaning to performance standards and speed management. The F-34 is very maneuverable and makes beautiful long sweeping turns. It is an elegant 'weekend warrior' with sensational contours and a superior, stable ride. The outstanding interior of the cockpit seats five to six persons with ample room for all. The prominence of DCB in the industry for its pride in production, unswerving dedication to performance and ongoing devotion to impressive, mind blowing installation techniques abounds in this model. The F-34 is one of the most remarkable, noteworthy boats in high performance boating history
    They forgot a couple things.......
    1. 12v plug
    2. Powered by 6 Reindeer and 1 with a Red Nose (Charley When He's Drinking)
    Charley you still beating that horse...... 137 on GPS???? Again 3DO boat is not geared for the top number so his best number would be in the 140's +
    And Greg never completly prop'd his Skater but I would say that he would see 160 when he did.... Now if it's such a hot boat why isn't Dave selling a ton of them and didn't have one at the boat show...... Stick to what works the 29 and the 26....
    But if I was going to buy a boat for the $199K and those 2 were out there you would agree the Skater would be the way to go....
    You know vacuum bagging and all..... :shift:

Charley
    Charley you still beating that horse...... 137 on GPS???? :shift:
    Old bottom stud.... and #6's minus 100 ponies a side so 137 is hardly a sled and more importantly this is proof you cant just give the 3 digit # you just have to bullshit yer way around the # .....
    And Greg never completly prop'd his Skater but I would say that he would see 160 when he did...:
    He never propped it that way cause it was a slip n slide after 140 ..... now let me answer for you
    3do 800's/bravo = top speed 136
    F34 800's/bravo = top speed 140
    Blings with brummet 1100's 32' skater 146 mph I think??
    Defrees F34 with teague 1100's-ish 158 mph
    where is this sled yer talkin about?? if the F-34 is a sled at 158 mph then East coasts finest should be emberrassed
    speaking of sleds you break 90 yet?

WetWillie
    speaking of sleds you break 90 yet?
    Sorry that was funny hehehehehheee

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast