Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan 7th Supercross tickets

TOBTEK
    sweet! can I can trade the cash with whoever that night? if not let me know, and best of luck on the maiden voyage, the boat looks awesome!
    I'll overnight the tickets to you, PM your address to me. And you can just send me a check.....Dont give any cash to Rocky.......I'll never see it
    Thanks for the nice words....what till ya see it with the painted cowls and seat backs.....they are pretty PIMPED. I'll post up some pics soon.

Charley
    I'll overnight the tickets to you, PM your address to me. And you can just send me a check.....Dont give any cash to Rocky.......I'll never see it
    Thanks for the nice words....what till ya see it with the painted cowls and seat backs.....they are pretty PIMPED. I'll post up some pics soon.
    just send it to my biz add...
    Stage-Tech
    att: Charley
    14523 Marquardt
    Santa Fe Springs CA 90670
    Thanks again TOB!

TOBTEK
    Hey Tob, Got anymore good tickets left?????
    I have 5 great (maybe more) tickets in section C338 seat A1-5 face value is $65.00 no ticket master POKE. Just a few silver bullets at havasu for a broker fee

slink
    Hey Tob, I'll take all five if you still have em. I'll pm you my 411

Ivan Dan
    I have 5 great (maybe more) tickets in section C338 seat A1-5 face value is $65.00 no ticket master POKE. Just a few silver bullets at havasu for a broker fee
    I'll take those tickets if you still got em. Hook a brotha up!

TOBTEK
    dan............give me a call in the office. 858-391-5565

Bolt On's
    dan............give me a call in the office. 858-391-5565
    Hey there -- do you know the San Diego dates????? Think we are going to try and go then -- might need tickets. Let John know. HOpe you had a good New Year

TOBTEK
    I'LL MAKE THE CALL......I need some as well. How many do you need? Are you three going to be in havasu this weekend? Im going friday morning. I was just gonna call Johnny Boy.

Bolt On's
    I'LL MAKE THE CALL......I need some as well. How many do you need? Are you three going to be in havasu this weekend? Im going friday morning. I was just gonna call Johnny Boy.
    We are going to the Opening in LA for Supper Cross -- we were out there for new years getting the house ready to rent for 3 months over New Years -- hopy you and the family had a nice one. Talk to John -- he will know how many tickets -- I want to take Connor with us -- he loves the track. But we will see -- thinking of doing the last one in Vegas -- would be fun. Just gotta get a weekend babysitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12