Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

460 jus getn it
    So, I get a call from Bella a few hours ago & she is hysterical! Some neighbors dog attacked her & her lil dog in her house! YEP! This is the 2nd time this dog has made a "B" line for her! She was in the garage unloading groceries for our big Glamis trip... the neighbors dog ran into the garage attacked her & lil Bella (Bellababes dog) & F'king bit her, then as she was kicking the dog & yelling at the top of her lungs & the kids were screaming, crying & kicking the crap outta this dog .....it ran into her house! WTF???? I drove over immediately to be with her (Her hunny was at work) so her & I could go kick some _____!!!! The neighbor wouldnt even acknowledge the fact that Stacy was attacked again!!!!! She had no sign of remorse & no "Im sorry"................WTF?We called the sherrifs...they wont come unless their is a confrontation amongst neighbors. The animal control did take the dog & said they would quarantine it for 10 days.........but Stacy is absolutely freaking out! This is the 2nd time & she is sooooooo concerned that her kids may be next! It just seems so unfair! Does this mean we all have to wait until something much more serious happens before ANYONE will do anything????
    It just frys me that some people have dogs that cannot be trusted!! Quite the liability to other people & their pets!
    im sorry this may sound bad but i would kill that ****in dog period. i would have a field day with killing that dog, 2 times and nothing has been done, fuc that next time its going to be one of the kids then what will the neighbor say opps sory, nope sorry wont cut it then. pixie im sorry to hear that. give her my best

Squirtin Thunder
    Hey guys - Okay, so the dog won this round, but when (and if) it gets out of jail, its GOIN' DOWN!!! Dogs in the ghetto don't get away with this sh*t and this one in South OC sure the hell isn't either! Tina, you know I'm not joking, and as much as I love dogs, this one has to go!!
    Bella the thing to do at this point is to go to the Hospital. The cops have to take a report at the Hospital. The there will be court proceedings and will, the dog most likely will be destroyed and you will be compencated for your new found fear of any dog and the scarring to your body.

Lavey29
    Sorry to hear about your situation but glad everyone is OK. Similar thing happened on my block with a neighbors pitbull attacking my other neighbor in her garage. I would demand that Animal Control issue a citation which she will have to sign due to the fact that the offense did not occur in the presense of the Animal Control officer. I would also get an attorney and file a civil complaint against the owner. Most attorneys will take a dog bite case up front with no out of pocket expense unless an award is obtained. It is just a matter of time before that dog really hurts someone possibly even a child on the block.

MAINEVENT
    Yeah right, only if the BellaBabe shows up :crossx: :coffeycup
    She was the first to RSVP from the E-room OK its official PARTY AT PHAT DADDY'S and plus no ralphn the guy this time lol :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    It's on. :crossx:
    Yeah right, she's a p#ssy :squiggle:

Phat Daddy
    She was the first to RSVP from the E-room OK its official PARTY AT PHAT DADDY'S and plus no ralphn the guy this time lol :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    What's the E- room bitch???

pixilatedpussy
    Yeah right, only if the BellaBabe shows up :crossx: :coffeycup
    Bella cant respond now as her hubby is busy on the puter...working from home!
    LOL!

MAINEVENT
    What's the E- room bitch???
    Uhhhhhhhhhh emergency room Bizsnatch!

pixilatedpussy
    Yeah right, she's a p#ssy :squiggle:
    Hawthorne girl says bring it on Pedro boy!

Phat Daddy
    Bella cant respond now as her hubby is busy on the puter...working from home!
    LOL!
    Figures!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast