Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

73kona455
    im sorry this may sound bad but i would kill that ****in dog period. i would have a field day with killing that dog, 2 times and nothing has been done, fuc that next time its going to be one of the kids then what will the neighbor say opps sory, nope sorry wont cut it then. pixie im sorry to hear that. give her my best
    you are 100% correct.. would be bye bye doggie....

djunkie
    DJ is starting to scare me....
    Is the ATF aware of you :boxed: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
    Believe it or not I have been payed a visit by the ATF.

blackcloud75
    SUGAR(RAT POISON) COAT A BIG JUICY STEAK....................NIGHTY.....NIGHT

pixilatedpussy
    Now that is an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm................................. :crossx:

disco_charger
    The Sheriff won't do anything, but animal control just needs a report or two of the dogs behavior, and then they destroy it. Call OC Animal Control 5:30pm-7:30am nightly
    (714) 935-7158

HOOTER SLED-
    This may work for me TOOOOOOO!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Riverkid
    You really should take her down to the ER and get her checked out. IMO it's a huge mistake not to have this documented right away by LE also. My wife was walking with our 7 m/o twins in a stroller and our Golden Ret on a leash when a neighbor's pit bull attacked them. Came across the street out of an open garage. Bit our dog, knocked the girls out of the stroller into the street... Guy came over across the street and grabbed his dog, didn't say one word to my wife. Not one word. She was freaked out and trying to get the girls back in the stroller and hold onto our 100# dog at the same time.
    That dog is dead now and a lot of BS came of it. LE wouldn't/couldn't do anything at the time and Animal Control was a joke - they put a card on his door? They moved. See ya.

h2oski2fast
    You really should take her down to the ER and get her checked out. IMO it's a huge mistake not to have this documented right away by LE also. My wife was walking with our 7 m/o twins in a stroller and our Golden Ret on a leash when a neighbor's pit bull attacked them. Came across the street out of an open garage. Bit our dog, knocked the girls out of the stroller into the street... Guy came over across the street and grabbed his dog, didn't say one word to my wife. Not one word. She was freaked out and trying to get the girls back in the stroller and hold onto our 100# dog at the same time.
    That dog is dead now and a lot of BS came of it. LE wouldn't/couldn't do anything at the time and Animal Control was a joke - they put a card on his door? They moved. See ya.
    You are such a bully! :rollside:

Riverkid
    And just exactly WTF would you have done in this sitch, D?

h2oski2fast
    And just exactly WTF would you have done in this sitch, D?
    Shot the owner, and lock the dog in the house to fend for itself. :yuk:

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast