Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bellababe & Pixi are gonna kick some........

Riverkid

H20 Toie
    So i guess bringing my pitbull camping would be a bad idea.
    Actually i am bringing my dog but she is an austrialian Shepherd and just a big baby, when i get kimmy i get the dog also, they are a team

Bellababes
    Hey guys, first of all thank you all for your concern and suggestions about my incident today. Animal Control just called a while ago to inform me that the dog has been put to sleep. So, a big relief for me and my family. I'm sure my neighbors are morning the loss of their pet, but under these circumstances I think it was the best decision. Again, thanks everyone!!

Bellababes
    You really should take her down to the ER and get her checked out. IMO it's a huge mistake not to have this documented right away by LE also. My wife was walking with our 7 m/o twins in a stroller and our Golden Ret on a leash when a neighbor's pit bull attacked them. Came across the street out of an open garage. Bit our dog, knocked the girls out of the stroller into the street... Guy came over across the street and grabbed his dog, didn't say one word to my wife. Not one word. She was freaked out and trying to get the girls back in the stroller and hold onto our 100# dog at the same time.
    That dog is dead now and a lot of BS came of it. LE wouldn't/couldn't do anything at the time and Animal Control was a joke - they put a card on his door? They moved. See ya.
    OMG that must have been soooo scarry for your wife! I'm glad everyone was okay. I can't understand why dog owners don't take responsibility for their pets? Their pets attack someone and they act like it's the victims fault. I don't know about people........, it's crazy.

SummitKarl
    Hey guys, first of all thank you all for your concern and suggestions about my incident today. Animal Control just called a while ago to inform me that the dog has been put to sleep. So, a big relief for me and my family. I'm sure my neighbors are morning the loss of their pet, but under these circumstances I think it was the best decision. Again, thanks everyone!!
    more important "S" how are you doing?

Bellababes
    more important "S" how are you doing?
    I'm fine. Just some gashes on my hand and still a little freaked out.

Squirtin Thunder
    What they did was try and avoid all responcebility for what happend.

Mrs.Racer277
    I'm fine. Just some gashes on my hand and still a little freaked out.
    OMG!! I am glad to hear you are OK.

IN2-IN2MX
    That is so scary but glad to hear everyone is ok. Sad to have to put down the dog but it was obviously a danger to people and had to be done. I'm shocked that the stupid neighbor didn't even apologize. What a creep!

Bellababes
    That is so scary but glad to hear everyone is ok. Sad to have to put down the dog but it was obviously a danger to people and had to be done. I'm shocked that the stupid neighbor didn't even apologize. What a creep!
    I know, I can't believe it. Some people are f'-ing crazy!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast