Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 23'+ 2000 or newer used boat

Outnumbered
    I'm looking to replace the Old Lavey 21' with a newer and bigger ride. Looking for something with a good 23'+V-hull with a lot of free-board. I have a boat lined up with a seller but want a plan "B" in case it does not pan out. Anybody have anything up there sleeve? BTW, $45k is my max.
    Thanks
    OL

NashvilleBound
    ...... BTW, $45k is my max.
    Thanks
    OL
    Bummer for me...uh, and you

INSman
    I'm looking to replace the Old Lavey 21' with a newer and bigger ride. Looking for something with a good 23'+V-hull with a lot of free-board. I have a boat lined up with a seller but want a plan "B" in case it does not pan out. Anybody have anything up there sleeve? BTW, $45k is my max.
    Thanks
    OL
    OL, you are just $2k away !!!!
    I'll throw in an extra bottom end prop for ya'

NashvilleBound
    I'm not familiar with the Dana line.....how much is that boat new set up just like you have it? Looks like a nice ride.

INSman
    I'm not familiar with the Dana line.....how much is that boat new set up just like you have it? Looks like a nice ride.
    I would have to say $58 or $59k, as I have the upgraded 496H0, Dana Tabs and Dana Hinges. Also spent some $$ upgrading the trailer lights to LED's and the stereo system is almost another $7k, all high-end JL Audio.
    The buyer of this boat could literally run her for the nxt (2) years and sell her for almost what they paid for her today. I will be taking the hit, not the new owner.

Outnumbered
    Its not the price on your boat its the free-board. I'm looking for something more ilke a Lavey NuEra, Eliminator Eagle, or Shockwave Tremor. The 23' Dana seems like a pretty low-profile boat. I know these are all more $$ but the right deal may come along. There are a ton of boats for sale and they are taking months to sell. Someone has got to be in a hurry sooner or later.
    Thanks

NashvilleBound
    Its not the price on your boat its the free-board. I'm looking for something more ilke a Lavey NuEra, Eliminator Eagle, or Shockwave Tremor. The 23' Dana seems like a pretty low-profile boat. I know these are all more $$ but the right deal may come along. There are a ton of boats for sale and they are taking months to sell. Someone has got to be in a hurry sooner or later.
    Thanks
    Thats exactly right...sooner or later you'll get a smokin deal on something. Patience....your in a good position. Good Luck.

INSman
    Thanks
    Looks and freeboard can sometimes be deceiving. I have been in some pretty dicey conditions in both Havasu and Powell and never once took on water from anywhere on the boat.

JJT4BOATING
    Check Out Hot Boat Classified Ad For Details! 245 Midcabin, 24.5 Feet, Colors Are Blue, Purple, Gray /w Small Checker Pattern. 500hp, Bravo I, External Steering, Kiekhaeffer Trim Tabs, Haylon Fire System, Upgraded Stero/cd, Low Hours, Always Garaged And Covered, Triple Axle Trailer With Chrome Fenders. $58,000.00\obo - Little more than what you were wanting to spend, but well worth it. (And plenty of free board!)

Outnumbered
    Check Out Hot Boat Classified Ad For Details! 245 Midcabin, 24.5 Feet, Colors Are Blue, Purple, Gray /w Small Checker Pattern. 500hp, Bravo I, External Steering, Kiekhaeffer Trim Tabs, Haylon Fire System, Upgraded Stero/cd, Low Hours, Always Garaged And Covered, Triple Axle Trailer With Chrome Fenders. $58,000.00\obo - Little more than what you were wanting to spend, but well worth it. (And plenty of free board!)
    Thanks but I am pretty firm on that price cap. $13k more is a big jump.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast