Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Furniture stores????

OutCole'd
    Is there any place in town to buy some decent furniture? It would be a lot easier than bring stuff from Vegas on every trip.

Mrs.Racer277
    I heard it is more costly there. But I have yet to check into it yet. I have a few more months yet. Check with Warlock 25.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Bill, we got a good deal on our dining room table at Arizona furniture. They are over by Sears. We bought all of the big items in Havasu to furnish the house. Also check out Ashley, just East of the new Terribles, that's where we got our leather couches and chair. We got our beds at Sofa City, but alas, it burned down and was not rebuilt.

Mrs. 4-B
    Windsor Square has some beautiful stuff. They're on MuCulloch next to Albertson's. Worth checking out.

cc322
    Windsor Square has some beautiful stuff
    IMO that place is way over priced. You are better off buying in Vegas and hauling it to havi, you will save money

six two
    Michael Alan Furnishings, its on Acoma near Mohave Community College. got all my bedroom furniture there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    The furniture is more costly in Havasu because it is shipped from L.A.. we bought in L.A and trucked it to Havasu. it wasn't easy but saved alot of money.

THOR
    Did you buy a place Bill?

mtndewdrops
    The stores in town are pricey, We rented a U-haul one way from So Cal for $300.

Mandelon
    Is there any place in town to buy some decent furniture? It would be a lot easier than bring stuff from Vegas on every trip.
    Cmon Billy, they've got plenty of 1x12's and cinder blocks at Home Depot.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast