Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Weekend in Dove Springs

LUVNLIFE
    WooHoo. Still want that ride Cale?
    Sure you're rideable.

JetBoatRich
    Wow looks like I'm going to the desert this weekend.
    The weather looked great in that direction coming home and the forcast looks better
    Thursday Night
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows 35 to 45. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Friday
    Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs 52 to 62. .
    Friday Night
    Partly cloudy. Lows 36 to 46.
    Saturday
    Mostly sunny. Highs 57 to 67.
    Saturday Night
    Mostly clear. Lows 38 to 48.
    Sunday
    Mostly sunny. Highs 64 to 74.

Mrs.Racer277
    Sure you're rideable.
    I was talking about the bike. Geez what were you thinking???? :wink:

LUVNLIFE
    I was talking about the bike. Geez what were you thinking???? :wink:
    Yea right. Sean is out of town and Oildale gets lonely at night. All there is to do is watch the oil fires and listen to the coyotes. :wink:
    C-mon I'll do alot of things but riding a bike with a barbie bell isn't one of them Ring ring out of my way

LUVNLIFE
    The weather looked great in that direction coming home and the forcast looks better
    Thursday Night
    Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows 35 to 45. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
    Friday
    Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs 52 to 62. .
    Friday Night
    Partly cloudy. Lows 36 to 46.
    Saturday
    Mostly sunny. Highs 57 to 67.
    Saturday Night
    Mostly clear. Lows 38 to 48.
    Sunday
    Mostly sunny. Highs 64 to 74.
    As long as it isn't muddy Rich. Remember I'll make enough mud with the tears coming from my tax appointment from earlier in the day. :burningm:

Just-Us
    Scott's a rebel and will probably just have the "Catch Me If You Can" attitude"
    So much for the rebel.....I picked up the spark arrestor kit at Riders Choice today. Honda does not stock it. It cost $120 :cry: but I guess that's better than an $800 fine :yuk: , which, according to the boys at Riders Choice, is the going rate for being caught without it. On the up side, I got a cool sticker for JBRichie that came with it.
    All I need to do now is find some time to install it before the Dove Springs trip.

JetBoatRich
    So much for the rebel.....I picked up the spark arrestor kit at Riders Choice today. Honda does not stock it. It cost $120 :cry: but I guess that's better than an $800 fine :yuk: , which, according to the boys at Riders Choice, is the going rate for being caught without it. On the up side, I got a cool sticker for JBRichie that came with it.
    All I need to do now is find some time to install it before the Dove Springs trip.
    JBRichie and I can get it done for you tomorrow if you want or at least give you hand when you get home

Just-Us
    JBRichie and I can get it done for you tomorrow if you want or at least give you hand when you get home
    Thanks bud ......I'll work on it when I get home tomorrow. It seems easy enough to do with the exception of getting access to the inner rivets; might need a 90 degree drill adaptor. I perfer to leave the pipe on the bike if possible.

Mrs.Racer277
    Yea right. Sean is out of town and Oildale gets lonely at night. All there is to do is watch the oil fires and listen to the coyotes. :wink:
    C-mon I'll do alot of things but riding a bike with a barbie bell isn't one of them Ring ring out of my way
    Oh come on now. And you don't have to ring it. It does it all on its own.
    A fire might be a good idea. Fire=Firemen :idea: :idea: :idea:

JetBoatRich
    Thanks bud ......I'll work on it when I get home tomorrow. It seems easy enough to do with the exception of getting access to the inner rivets; might need a 90 degree drill adaptor. I perfer to leave the pipe on the bike if possible.
    I will be around to help at least get the beer we some errands to run tomorrow, but if you need anything picked up let me know

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast