Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Weekend in Dove Springs

Mrs Luvnlife
    Lots of Rabbits Running around there, so eggs will be lost and need to be found
    How perfect is that??!! I see no reason (except for rain :hammer2: ) that the kids couldn't meet up with the Desert Easter Bunny!! Taxes...they can wait til next year! :lightsabe

JetBoatRich
    How perfect is that??!! I see no reason (except for rain :hammer2: ) that the kids couldn't meet up with the Desert Easter Bunny!! Taxes...they can wait til next year! :lightsabe
    I agree :yuk: TAXES not importamt :yuk:
    Besides, I need someone to hang out with me :cry: while everyone else is riding :cry:

Mrs Luvnlife
    I agree :yuk: TAXES not importamt :yuk:
    Besides, I need someone to hang out with me :cry: while everyone else is riding :cry:
    Oh certainly!! You may need someone to help you hold your beer....or at least help you drink your beer ....oh wait....I may need someone to help ME hold MY beer!!!! :jawdrop: This might just work out okay!

JetBoatRich
    Oh certainly!! You may need someone to help you hold your beer....or at least help you drink your beer ....oh wait....I may need someone to help ME hold MY beer!!!! :jawdrop: This might just work out okay!
    Sounds like a plan then We will get the EGGS
    Just in case I have another idea after a few drinks, you and I can finish the taxes while everyone else is out riding

Mrs Luvnlife
    Just in case I have another idea after a few drinks, you and I can finish the taxes while everyone else is out riding
    Holy hot damn!!! I LOVE this idea!! I can only imagine the refund we'll be receiving in a short week once you & I are all done configuring the numbers after our drinks!!! I'm writing out a shopping list at this moment, please tell me if there's anything you need!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    You know with Mrs.JBR there the easter festivities will be off the hook.
    Can you guys do my taxes too! I am sure they will be much better then what my tax guy comes up with. Maybe I can talk the hubby into a day trip or 2.

Mrs Luvnlife
    You know with Mrs.JBR there the easter festivities will be off the hook.
    Can you guys do my taxes too! I am sure they will be much better then what my tax guy comes up with. Maybe I can talk the hubby into a day trip or 2.
    I may have to put off the Easter festivities and put her on bartending duty!! :lightsabe
    Why sure, what's another tax form after a few drinks??? Send it on over.
    It would be fun to get a little desert trip in, the rain has killed all my potential plans so far this year and maybe we can get a tax appt. for this weekend if it all works out....we'll just have to see what goes. :idea:

LUVNLIFE
    Sounds like a plan then We will get the EGGS
    Crap, I just realized I'm going to jail

Mrs.Racer277
    Crap, I just realized I'm going to jail
    What? You don't trust your own wife and buddy Rich.....on second thought you are screwed. Let us know when visiting days are. :2purples: :wink:

LUVNLIFE
    Bring soap on a rope and some candy bars,,,,,,you know so I can get ummmmm stuff you know.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast