Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: boat haulers??

BlownChevy
    Originally posted by cyclone:
    I have the same type of dually. Mine's an '86 that is bagged, body dropped and lays the rockers flat on the ground. It tows awesome with a 454, turbo 400 and Gear Vendors Overdrive, Underdrive unit. you can see a picture of it at www.socalcustoms.com. (http://www.socalcustoms.com.) Its the green dually on the main page.
    Hey cyclone, mach 1 454 is my friend and when we were looking at trucks and we saw ur green one we were stoked because my friends is exactly the same as your (in looks) except his is bright yellow. he has the same grill and everything. but his is an 84... not uch difference though. he has alcoa wheels. ill let him tell more about it later but i was stoked when i read ur message and clicked on ur web page b/c me and my friend were wondering who owned that.... were do u live?

cyclone
    BlownCHevy I live in Anaheim. Thanks for the props!

TaylorLP20
    93 Chevy C1500, 4.3V6, all emblems removed, stock height, Berkeley Jet Drive logos in rear window. My sign guy made the Berk logos and they look great. Mostly stock truck but it looks good with the boat. I don't use it for anything but towing the boat.
    http://jetdrive.homestead.com/kingb.html

mud duck
    1989 Ford E350 4X4 Conversion van w/lock outs, 460 ci, 5 inch lift, 35 x 12 BF Goodrich AT, Hi/Low range, no mufflers

SPECTRABRENT
    I tow my fleet of Spectras (20 & 24XS) with a 1975 Chevy Crew Cab Dually. It has a 1995 FI 454 with the OD Trans 4L80E TRans. Its getting ready to be dropped 4 & 6 and painted. Should run for another 27 years.
    Anybody know of a good paint shop in SF or SCV valleys?
    Brent

mach1 454
    Originally posted by cyclone:
    I have the same type of dually. Mine's an '86 that is bagged, body dropped and lays the rockers flat on the ground. It tows awesome with a 454, turbo 400 and Gear Vendors Overdrive, Underdrive unit. you can see a picture of it at www.socalcustoms.com. (http://www.socalcustoms.com.) Its the green dually on the main page.
    your duallys just like mine, except mine is a bright ass yellow and has a freshly rebuilt top end with a rv cam in it. my trany also is a turbo 400 with a shifter kit in it. its a fast ass dually and have smoked 5.0 mustangs. it used to be a studio stake bed but now its a bad ass bagged dually! CHEVY DUALLY ARE THE BEST LOOKING TRUCKS EXCPECIALLY WHEN BAGGED AND SLAMED!!!
    MACH1 454

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567