Thread: What a difference a day makes!!!

Not So Fast
    Yesterday was fantastic in the 928 and the Hawk came to town today, blowing real good!!! NSF

barbigrl
    Yesterday was fantastic in the 928 and the Hawk came to town today, blowing real good!!! NSF
    Yes this weekend was absolutly BEAUTIFULL in the 928!!!! I hope this coming weekend is the same!!

dimarcobros
    Yes this weekend was absolutly BEAUTIFULL in the 928!!!! I hope this coming weekend is the same!!
    How did everything work out?
    DMB

barbigrl
    How did everything work out?
    DMB
    All worked out great....did you get our picture text message??? U missed out on a good time!!!! :hammer2:

dimarcobros
    All worked out great....did you get our picture text message??? U missed out on a good time!!!! :hammer2:
    I sure did, made me very jealous. Glad it all worked out. Are you going this weekend?
    DMB

barbigrl
    I sure did, made me very jealous. Glad it all worked out. Are you going this weekend?
    DMB
    Yeah I am going to Havi this weekend for the festivities!!! It is going to be fun!!!

Mrs Luvnlife
    Same thing here, Saturday was beautiful, yesterday it was practically raining and today it's blowing the roof off!!

BADBLOWN572
    Cant wait for this weekend. Only problem is that the weather report says partly cloudy and chances of rain this weekend.