Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: River Dave is the Man

Slick
    JBG,
    You should have kept quiet with that one. RiverDave will have you on the water bright-eyed and bushy tailed wanting a ride. http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...es/happy34.gif
    You have just redeemed yourself with me. A fan of an unfortunately dying breed. Way to go FlatBottomGuru. http://fridger.tripod.com/bum.gif Sorry, couldn't help it.
    Slick

RR1/ 001
    V-driveBoatGuru I will give him a call Thursday. Give me an E mail with your REAL Name and I will see if this is True.
    racing@msinter.net.
    If I remember right you said the pot is up to $3000.00 +. I will show up for that.Oh and Dave said he has a $1000.00 too so it should be $4000.00 +.You did send your money, didnt you Dave?
    They will only give me one run at the 100mph mark because when I hit it, my weekend will be over. I don`t have all of the Safety Equipment on the boat for the 100+ classes yet.
    You still havent sent me my $5000.00 yet.
    Was that (((((Phoenix))))) ...lol...

flat broke
    People actually wanted this clown to stay?... You would think that after the all of this he would lay off the bs and stick to the comedy. Oh yeah, the bs IS the comedy.
    Nevermind,
    Chris

Slick
    I laughed just seeing that RR/001 posted. I imagine this $h!thead is going to be worse than ever.
    Slick

skeepwerkzaz
    Hey RR1/001,
    I bet you $45,000 that my radio flyer pulled by my neighbors chihuahua's will beat anything you own. (thems are big pooches)
    Furthermore, I will get Chester in his Jeep to further punish you infront of your friends. (?) That one might be a stretch. The whole friend thing.........
    Skeep

RiverDave2
    RR1, looks like I may have to make a flight out see you do 100mph. (You understand my skepticism of course) BTW, did you put up your half to even match the 3K yet?? Last I heard you were struggling to keep the lights on at the Slowy Trailer, so I want to make sure that A BET IS A BET... I don't believe that your going to be able to do it, so I want to make sure that "Our interests" have been covered as well. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Did you make the call yet to find out if JBG put up the $$?
    E.M.A.D, did you have yourself institutionalized yet??
    RD
    JBG, I may have to hook up with ya to add my 1000.00 to the pot. Providing Slowy can raise the money... This guy kills me.. I remember back when he was saying to Ole Leon,
    "When I say I have a 100mph boat I have a 100mph boat, so once again I offer the bet to you etc..." A few days later I run across
    "It's nice to finally break 90 after being stuck in the 80's for so long.. What am I doing wrong?"
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited September 27, 2001).]

RR1/ 001
    Dave I never got that E Mail from the Big GURU. I sent an e mail to his so called e mail address and it came back. Look`s like we have a fake here!
    jetboatdan@aol.com

RiverDave2
    Did you call the phone # that he posted?? I'm sure he would not have posted it unless it was for real. Just becuase his e-mail doesn't work doesn't mean he's a fake.
    RD

RR1/ 001
    Well I made the call.YES they have heard about the bet! BUT No money has been put up so far.I wonder why someone would say "they have put up $3000.00" and they haven't? Dave I just dont know, but I think we are dealing with a FAKE.
    [This message has been edited by RR1/ 001 (edited September 27, 2001).]

fryzll
    Jeeeeeeeez, just run the thing and get it over with. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, Im gonna die before this ever happens guys! If you cant run the thing without a bet then I say put it away and dont flap your gums. Im sooooo sick of hearin this "WHERES THE MONEY DAVE" If you can hit the mark then do it and if not then oh well, its all fun. BLAH BLAH BLAH, I know, i'll shut up now http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Chris
    P.S. I'll bet you a 6er of Paps Blue Ribbon and a bottle of Boons Farm Wine either way (I cant give this crap away) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast