Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let me clarify my position

Fogged Gullwing
    Mike,
    First of all I don't know what you mean by He's attempting to do me in and my company. All I posted was we ordered a part three day UPS and it did not get here and that happened more than once. Ask your buddy jim about that I drove to bullhead and that epoxy was supposed to be there but it wasn't. I ordered several other things and they arrived two weeks late. So don't give me sh!t about how I screwed you. You gave it to me with people waiting. You act like I'm the anti christ or something I was just frustrated with your service.
    Lakes,
    I did not tell you to get a real job or anything else just wished you luck and gave you my experiences. But you answered my question about about who can build power with a ford. " maybe your having the wrong people building it"
    When I say!
    Kenny Duttwieler
    Frank Iaconio
    Steve Schmitt
    Bob Pannella
    That is a complete insult or your completely ignorant and that is basicly what set me off!
    These are the guys who have made more power with natrually aspirated engines. Than anyone else!!!!
    As Far as Mike accussing me as not having a clue!
    1982 Hogans head shop aka Hogan's manifolds
    1997 Billet Fabrication New product development "Consultant"
    1998-2000 Racing product Mgr. Paxton Superchargers
    1996-1999 Crew chief Turbonetics Race car ( Rick Head ) corvette.
    Tech inspector World ford challenge 2000
    PSCA tech inspector 1998-2000
    So with that said Yeah I'm a real rookie at this and just wanted one question anwsered why can't a ford qualify for pro stock!! That is what this arguement started with and they won't answer it!
    I really don't care if I'm the most hated guy on this site but I won't lay down and let people who have no clue walk over me either.
    Later BK

sanger rat
    Did I miss something here?

superdave013
    Did I miss something here?
    for starters click HERE (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...ght=Hey+Rexone)
    I'll give you one guess what his old screen name was.

steelcomp
    Don't even waste your time here. :sleeping: :sleeping:
    Can't imagine you have nothing better to do. :idea: :hammer2:

Fogged Gullwing
    Mike,
    I went thru my diary with Dave's response and did not find where I continue to give you sh!t for anything? I just had my intial bitch about the first shippment. I never claimed to be a Rex dealer for anything in any of my threads! I'm glad you do so much research! It show's that your paranoid and that i'm not a vindictive person and just was disapointed with my service. Why you think I have it in for you is a wonder to me ? Like I really spend all my time worriying about what your doing!!!! More people are on your complaint list than what I think.
    Dude life's too short!!! I'm sorry if you where insulted but I drove 405 miles to do nothing!!!! Let's get over it! BK

Fogged Gullwing
    Steelcomp!!!
    Yeah like your something special too!! listening to you bitch about me driving your boat into the water all weekend. Your dad was cool!! but wondering why you were so upset? Just because you were so stupid to leave your throttle linkage undone before your pass!!! My god the boat doesn't start????? Yeah work'in for your ass was a real joy!!!! Let's do another pass with Mr. prissy pants on fire!!!
    Don't want to talk with me !!! Good luck with someone who doe's!!!!
    F@uk And you who don't realize that!! BK

MudPumper
    Don't want to get involved with what's going on here but this shit belongs over in V-Drives, not here.

Fogged Gullwing
    unfortunetly mud!
    It is going to happen here ! I'm not going to back down and neither are they!!!! BK

steelcomp
    Yeah like your something special too!! listening to you bitch about me driving your boat into the water all weekend. Your dad was cool!! but wondering why you were so upset? Just because you were so stupid to leave your throttle linkage undone before your pass!!! My god the boat doesn't start????? Yeah work'in for your ass was a real joy!!!! Let's do another pass with Mr. prissy pants on fire!!!
    Don't want to talk with me !!! Good luck with someone who doe's!!!!
    F@uk And you who don't realize that!! BK
    Naw...he's just drunk. Called my house a while back slurring and giving me a hard time about???? I've known this guy less than a year, talked to him on the phone two or three times, met him once, and he calls my house bitching and whining like a little school girl. I just patiently listened, and when he was done, I politely asked him not to call my house again.
    I'm glad you mentioned that weekend. If you'd have spent as much time paying attention to what it was you supposedly came there to do, instead of walking back and forth to your truck to get another drink, you might have been some help. But not much. I never met anyone more totally incompetant...especially someone with your "outstanding professional racing career".
    You had no clue as to what it was you needed to to.
    You couldn't back a boat up to save your life.
    You had to be continually asked to slow down in the pits (while pulling my boat), finally having to be yelled at.
    You damn near dumped the boat off the trailer when you started to pull out of the water and the boat wasn't even unhooked.
    You, as my assistant, pit guy, helper, whatever you were, never even ONCE offered to help me with my gear. Instead, you were more interested in gazing off into la la land while the rest of the line was WAY ahead of you.
    You didn't even know which way to turn a Chev distributor for adv or retard!!
    And yes, I left my linkage undone after trying to get the timing adjusted. Thanks for the back up, there. Probably not the first one who ever did that.
    Jim (ST) was the one helping me, AND Ron Zev...doing two jobs, because you were useless!
    Yeah, it was really good to have you along.
    Ya know, Brant, I was NEVER going to say anything about it. Not a word...just let it go, but you went too far, bud. You don't know me from Adam. :devil:

Fogged Gullwing
    BK

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast