Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nhra Vegas Rollcall

Unforgiven
    NHRA National Event in Las Vegas April 14,15,16,17....who's going???
    Team Integra will be there...along with our good luck charms..TEAM GSTH ...and if PHATT MATT and Goldi show up we all might go to their wedding too!!! or did you buy the boat instead?? :2purples: Come on by the pits and say HI!! It will be more of a party than POMONA...:hammerhea ...

Phat Matt
    NHRA National Event in Las Vegas April 14,15,16,17....who's going???
    Team Integra will be there...along with our good luck charms..TEAM GSTH ...and if PHATT MATT and Goldi show up we all might go to their wedding too!!! :2purples: Come on by the pits and say HI!! It will be more of a party than POMONA...we could have MATT AND JEN's wedding reception in the pits :hammerhea ...what do you think MATT???
    I think you are delerious from lack of sleep. Go to bed before we have a double wedding. :boxingguy

Unforgiven
    I think you are delerious from lack of sleep. Go to bed before we have a double wedding. :boxingguy
    damm I edited it thought I'd change it before you read it...didn't want everyone to know you were getting married...or was that getting a new boat??? I'm at work...be here all night...got to do it tomorrow too....making the bucks for VEGAS and your present...(or gas money for the new boat)

Phat Matt
    damm I edited it thought I'd change it before you read it...didn't want everyone to know you were getting married...or was that getting a new boat??? I'm at work...be here all night...got to do it tomorrow too....making the bucks for VEGAS and your present...(or gas money for the new boat)
    C'mon man, I'm quicker than your ET's. :wink:

Unforgiven
    C'mon man, I'm quicker than your ET's. :wink:
    if you'd step up with some new sponsors we could get a new car...new car=better ET

spectratoad
    I am looking at going. Went to NASCAR this last weekend so I may have to partake in another event.

Sleek-Jet
    I'll be there with a crew of about 8.... looking forward seeing everyone...

Infomaniac
    I plan on going.

Mrs.Racer277
    if you'd step up with some new sponsors we could get a new car...new car=better ET
    You are in big trouble FLAKE!!!! :hammerhea

Infomaniac
    You are in big trouble FLAKE!!!! :hammerhea
    Hey darlin, I might be willin to make a few payments. :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast