Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: an FYI

TheLurker
    First off I hope the surgery and recovery goes well.
    I dont know how far south into the lake we will get, but I'll keep an eye out.

Charley
    Char,
    Tell Jamie best of luck with the surgery...

TOBTEK
    Im still mad at you for tring to sell the boat out from under me! Dave even called! I offered to move you this week JUST so you could go with me!!!
    BUT NOOOOO that was not good enough.. I was going to take off work to help you!! Thats like sooo :clover: on your part...
    Oh well I will not offer anymore you can let me know when YOU are avalible!
    What did you do with that soap?? Squirt some in your pocket you little freak!
    Did Dave really call......if so, that makes it EVEN funnier :rollside: IM telling ya, set up the deal on your new one for the 06 show! Things are looking good at the office AND, I know you offered to help, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! But a friend and I can pretty much get'r done Sat( I dont want to BLOW your free pass to Havasu.....but IF you dont go, your ass is here for free pizza and beer), Sold the house with MOST of the furnishing which is nice. we only have all the small crap to move into the rental house. IM TELL'in you, I'll be buggin you every other weekend to pull that 29 around behind the big boy truck IF you will still have me. AND the offer to take the family and stay at H/Shores free is still out there for you! Take the Nissan cart, the Rhino and have a mello weekend on me ....love you man

Three Days Only
    Char.............
    Tell Jamie I said good luck with the surgery, and while he is recovering you need to do your part to keep the man happy....................... A french maids outfit would work well with no panties of course. Does he need a little tea bell to ring, I have one I could donate!!!
    Have a good time at the river!!!!
    Jeff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123