Thread: water levels

Kiddunot
    whats up board, i am going to be heading out to the river on the weekend of march 25th, and was curious if anyone knows what the water levels are like inbetween topock and lake havasu?? If anyone has an idea can you please let me know
    Thanks

BarryMac
    You can check water flow reports here. http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/ That's what I did before I went out last weekend. Good luck and have a blast...

Kiddunot
    well i checked the website out and they say the average of water releasing from davis dam is 3800cfs, that probably means it is going to be very low compared to last year when they were releasing 14900 cfs. is that right????? Cause i have no idea

LITTLE D
    water level is low at topock. Hardly any boats on the water last weekend, however there was a couple jet boats running around and I did see a brave sole in a 28 something cat out there. I did hear a rumor that the sand bar was fully covered by water.

Rooster
    The water level starts to get shallow after the bridge. but check out this site for the hourly releases...
    http://www.usbr.gov/lc/region/g4000/hourly/hourly.html
    the levels go up at 10-11 to 8000cfs

Danhercules
    Just a thought. I would not go by "sand bar is covered" thery. Its a sand bar, it could move, get taller, shorter, who knows.
    You SHOULD be fine if you stay below Needels.

Kiddunot
    well thank you for the info, i was more less worried about the area right outside topock marina, and the mouth of the river that flows into havasu. If anyone is up there this weekend please let me know what it is like, so i can make my decision as where to go.
    Thanks

pixrthis
    Just got back from Bullead and it's really low. Crossed the river at Needles and every dock was far from the water, maybe down river will be better.