Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The love for your children!!!

BILLY.B
    I sit here reading all the post about the Rice rd accident and how Madison is starting to come around for the better which makes everybody happy especially the parents. Then as I sit here reading all the post the news comes on and they have more info on Jessica Lunford ( 9 year old Florida girl) who was abused and then killed by a known sex offender John Couey. I couldn't imagine what this family (Jessica's) is going thru. If it was me i'd want to kill the SOB but only after some big dude that had been in jail for a long while had abused him. I for one applaud the death penalty ESPECIALLY this type of case. I think if death was issued right after the trial maybe these A$$HOLE'S wouldn't become a taxpayer liability forever, and would bring the family some type of closure.

Bullship
    I agree 1000%. Should be a special place in hell for people like that.

HavasuDreamin'
    Hug your children every day and don't Let them out of your site. Watch them like a hawk. Lock your doors at night. Don't trust anyone.
    The only slight positive about this particular case is that Florida executes its criminals fairly quick (Texas maybe quicker). Hopefully this complete wastoid will be executed within 10 years, which still isn't fast enough.
    As far as I am concerned, death row inmates should get one appeal. That is it! Once their appeal is exhausted, they should be hauled out to the town square where they are executed in front of the citizens. Guilotine or something similar. Charge people a nominal amount to view and use that money for something positive. Humiliate them. They have too many rights these days thanks to our left wing gov. officials.
    R.I.P. Jessica Lunsford.

OGShocker

WYRD
    As a father and a moral Human Being I agree 100%!!!! No Excuse for sheit like that! :yuk: :yuk:

KACHINA KEN
    I agree 1000%. Should be a special place in hell for people like that.
    There is don't worry.

CARLSON-JET
    Interesting info OGshocker. It appears that the number decreese between 02 03 was when our former lame ass gov Ryan decided IL had not tried those peticular inmates properly. I am all for the death penalty, more so in childrens murder cases. The system is broken when there are those amounts of killers on death row. It made me very sad to see Mr. Lunford Have to tell the world about his tragidy. I imagine there are about 3500 other families who were not heard from in much lower profile cases. On the flip side of the coin, I could only immagine what it would be like to be wrongfully prosecuted and face death for a crime I or family member had not commited. In closing I would add that it's just not our children being murdered by these sick individuals. Showing feelings for all our loved ones is very important as anything can happen at any time... R.B.

KACHINA KEN
    I listen to FOX News all the time on XM and everytime they report a child missing which seems to be everyday nowadays, there is little to no hope they will be found. I cant believe people still leave there doors unlocked, I even lock my bedroom door on advice from an officer. It doubles your chances of survival of an armed assailant. At least gives me enough time to grab my 12 GA right next to my bed.

Outnumbered
    When I heard this news it made me sick. I've got two girls and we watch them 24/7. This is every parent's worst nightmare.
    The major problem in the system is that these fcuks are ALWAYS repeat offenders. Every time you hear about this happening the guy was on the sex offender list. WTF, they need to make this a minimum life sentence for the first offense. There is no excuse to hurt a child.

Sanger Jet
    I've had my children photographed, Video taped, Fingerprinted, DNAed, Just in case. Children are inocent and should be protected at all cost...They are the future of this great country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast