Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Shop

rsr
    Need to have a new steering cable put in and a few other odds and ends checked out. Looking for a good dependable shop that won't keep my boat for months. Looking in the southern cal area (more specifically orange county, southern los angeles county, or riverside). Thanks in advance for any and all info.

riverbound
    I use GS Marine. They have done all the work onmy boat and have been more than happy with their service and knowledge. Greg has been around a while and knows a thing or two about boats. They are located in Corona. His number is (951) 272-6060. I think he lurks around here.

casean
    Need to have a new steering cable put in and a few other odds and ends checked out. Looking for a good dependable shop that won't keep my boat for months. Looking in the southern cal area (more specifically orange county, southern los angeles county, or riverside). Thanks in advance for any and all info.
    Try Prime Marine. We just had them replace the steering cable on our jet boat, service it and fix some other items for us. Can't beat the service over there.
    Prime Marine (http://www.primemarineusa.com/)
    (909) 484-8338
    Ask for Mike

superdave013
    Can't go wrong with Prime for sure. Tom Papp racing in Corona would be another great choice.

rsr
    Thanks for the info so far guys - Prime looks like a really good shop, thanks for the link to their website. Anyone ever dealt with mpd (I think) in costa mesa? Heard some good things about them - any opinions.

MAINEVENT
    Thanks for the info so far guys - Prime looks like a really good shop, thanks for the link to their website. Anyone ever dealt with mpd (I think) in costa mesa? Heard some good things about them - any opinions.
    Jack rebuilt my pump and i could not be any happier with his service, was done when he said it was gonna be done, and he did not beat around the bush told it just like it was when it came to repairs....

rsr
    Anyone got the number for MPD?

Hustler
    I'm not sure if MPD does normal boat repair he does mostly just pump work, you would have better luck with Tom Papp on what you need done. but Jacks number is 949-631-2040. And Tom's Number is 951-734-4606

rsr
    Thanks hustler, kind of what I thought. Any preference between Papp and Prime Marine?

Hustler
    I think Papp would be cheaper and do just as good of job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast