Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for the Heat Wave??

BoatFloating
    I kept referring it to the Heat Wave but meant the Hot Boat poker run in Havasu?
    BTW,is that your boy doing the jump in your sig line?
    Yes that's my boy. He got launched from the bottom part when someone jumped on the bag. That's those dealios at the Nautical they are pretty cool. You go to the edge and the next person jumps on it and the get launched.:boxed:
    Heat Wave and Hot Boat Poker run are both wrong. It's called Desert Storm and they are the same people that did the Heat Wave... :rollside:

Jrocket
    That pic is sweet! Could you imagine if I sat on the edge and you jumped onto it!! Fock I'd end up in the channel.
    I was talking about the Hot Boat Mag poker run coming up this April 15-16.I havent heard much talk on it in here?Guess nobodys going?
    Poker runs (http://scopeinfo.com/PDF/2005%20CALE...ative%20Feb%20 2.pdf)

hot_diggity_dog
    That pic is sweet! Could you imagine if I sat on the edge and you jumped onto it!! Fock I'd end up in the channel.
    I was talking about the Hot Boat Mag poker run coming up this April 15-16.I havent heard much talk on it in here?Guess nobodys going?
    That was funny Jrocket LMAO
    HDD

andy01
    Johnny you been on a roll lately! That is pretty funny........
    From the way these guys talk Rocky your wife must have to grease the door jams of the PT and throw a ding dong on the seat to get your fat ass in the car every day.
    Andy

WetWillie
    Oh my :supp:

Three Days Only
    Wow, J-Rocket.......................Whatever you ate for breakfast got you alittle fired up this morning, but that crap might burn coming back out so slow down there turbo before good ole BF makes you shit your shorts!!!
    I never knew that J-Rocket had so much comedy reserved inside that tiny little body of his.

Jrocket
    Wow, J-Rocket.......................Whatever you ate for breakfast got you alittle fired up this morning, but that crap might burn coming back out so slow down there turbo before good ole BF makes you shit your shorts!!!
    I never knew that J-Rocket had so much comedy reserved inside that tiny little body of his.
    As long as nobody sits on me,I'll be just fine.Im no comedian,just trying to liven the place up a bit with some conversation is all.
    BTW,do you heavy set people really have that hard of a time loosing weight?Was that nicer for ya?

Three Days Only
    As long as nobody sits on me,I'll be just fine.Im no comedian,just trying to liven the place up a bit with some conversation is all.
    BTW,do you heavy set people really have that hard of a time loosing weight?Was that nicer for ya?
    Blame me for liking to eat and not liking the gym. My fat keeps me warm during the winter running to catalina so im not complaining!!!

Jrocket
    Blame me for liking to eat and not liking the gym. My fat keeps me warm during the winter running to catalina so im not complaining!!!
    LMAO.

MAINEVENT
    And warm on the long paddle back (sorry i had too :hammerhea )
    I always say "Chix dig the Fat" :hammer2: :eat:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast