Thread: NJBA Points and Results Posted

Willis
    March 22, 2005
    Hello every one,
    :supp:
    Check out the new look on the NJBA Results and Points pages.
    With change, there will always be somebody or many bodies who will not like any modifications, but you can only have one of the following three.
    :idea:
    Willis

UBFJ #454
    Only checked UBFJ and liked the 'Ladder Presentation' very much ... Plus the short time after the race having the Info posted is Impressive!
    Keep Up The Good Work NJBA!
    Adding the Total Accumulated Points Per Boat/Driver for All Races through the last Race Posted beneath the Ladder Presentation would be quite useful for those tracking the 'Points Race'.

Dose_Of_Reality
    Only checked UBFJ and liked the 'Ladder Presentation' very much ... Plus the short time after the race having the Info posted is Impressive!
    Keep Up The Good Work NJBA!
    Adding the Total Accumulated Points Per Boat/Driver for All Races through the last Race Posted beneath the Ladder Presentation would be quite useful for those tracking the 'Points Race'.
    Hey chatterbox, too bad you didn't show, our boat did surprisingly very well both Saturday and Sunday. You might have got a few runs in without any excuses. Well maybe not as far as excuses go, you always seem to be full of them.

Willis
    Jake,
    :messedup:
    Thanks for the positive comments on the new look at NJBARacing.Net
    Willis

Willis ... I have to say that Robert has impressed me in a big way. He has produced just as you said he could. I had the points over to him by 7:30 last night and all I expected was for them to be posted by this weekend.
    The next thing I know, this morning ... the ladders from every run were posted in the results page, PDF forms are now available for printing, the home page was updated ... he's doing a great job, glad we made the change!
    I think everyone will like the changes!
    BB
    P.S. Fuentes says he's ready for you to stop kidding around now, to stop giving him a false sense of security, he knows you're holding back ... you can start racing now (just kidding with you, I hope you find your gremlins, if you need any help w/ anything ... give me a call)

Willis
    bb,
    :devil:
    Tell Ron, enjoy while he can.
    Found the problems 30 seconds too late :notam:
    Willis

UBFJ #454
    bp -
    Bob What Happened? ... Hope nothing comparable to what happened to Jerry!

Just giving you a hard time Willis ... glad to hear that you figured it out!
    Now you and Ron can go toe to toe again
    BB