Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Max is on his way home!!!!!!!

clownpuncher
    Remember the story? Max? The Battles dog lost on the day of the accident on Rice Road?
    I don't have all the details, but, at this point it doesn't matter. He's been found and is on his way home as I write this post!
    On another note, Madison is become more aware of her surroundings and is in "basic" recovery unit. Mom and dad are having a good day :mix:

GrapeApe
    Remember the story? Max? The Battles dog lost on the day of the accident on Rice Road?
    I don't have all the details, but, at this point it doesn't matter. He's on his way home as I write this post!
    On another note, Madison is become more aware of her surroundings and is in "basic" recovery unit. Mom and dad are having a good day :mix:
    That is great News to start off my Long Week.... :wink:

RiverDave
    I don't have all the details, but, at this point it doesn't matter. He's on his way home as I write this post!
    You gotta be kidding me.. They found the dog? That's a miracle in itself! I think that just made my whole day.
    RD <--- dog lover

Mrs Luvnlife
    Oh how awesome is this?? That sent chills through my entire body!! I am so happy for the family.....and Max too!! Great news!!

LHC30Victory
    That is most encouraging. It appears that the family is becoming whole again! Our prayers continue for all.

clownpuncher
    Mike Battles is having bad reception on his cell at the moment. I'm assuming he's on his way back from Parker. As soon as he reaches good signal he'll call and let me know wtf happened. He and Sandy and Camryn came down to the desert and had lunch at with us on Saturday. They told us of reports that a Golden Retriever was found on the day of the T/C and brought to an animal shelter in Parker? Anyhow, as soon as I talk to Mike I'll post the details.

Racer277
    Best news I've heard in a while!

Seriously?
    What incredible news! I am so happy for Madison and her family.

Outnumbered
    :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thanks for the great news, like river dave said that made my day to. please fill us in on the details. :rollside:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast