Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Time-TableRock Roost '05

switchin'addiction
    Thanks for the guild offer and the links. I sent the wife the links to check out. The resort is sending me a big map of the lake so when I get it I will post. Maybe you can give me the heads up on some spots......
    Will do.........

DUECE'SDAD
    Well the pics I posted of ratnasty will not be what it looks like this year at the roost, it will have some metal flake and a new seat, and hopefully some velocity stacks. Anyways, ken me and the guys are still coming down and i will see all of them this weekend for the holiday and gather up all the money, there should be 5 seperate boats so i will need to collect 40 for each boat ?? Or each person ? ? Any body bringing kids this year, i have read posts of the prior year that it was family orineted or kid friendly but i was wondering if any small children, the wife wants to leave ours, But I like bringin them, they keep me from getting to wild. (High speed wake jumpin' has been done in the hydro a few times when they werent around)

Ken F
    2nd's Dad- :notam:
    Kidlets are more than welcome! Infact, let me say enjoyed by all.
    Kevin & Melissa's little boy "cooter" will be the youngest third year attendee.
    First year he was "almost" ready to see daylight for the first time.
    They will have a blast, and there's great places for them to play and a great swim area for them also.
    On the money deal, I may need to refund some money to you guys if registrations don't pick up, but I'll take care of that at the roost.
    Ken

DUECE'SDAD
    Well whats going on guys, any new interest, we are fired up on coming, im painting the boat this weekend and doing a few things, i hope to have it in a few weeks, if nothing else i will debut it there, the wife decided to leave the kids at grandmas and we are coming no matter how many people will be there. Hey ken im ready to pay, i didnt understand your last post on refunding some of the other peoples money, should i send the money or not, wehave 3 camping spots and were coming . Lets get the post going on this, i know its going to be big, everybody is just busy getting there boats ready and not posting there registration, Whos going rain or shine ? ? ?

Carnivalride
    Hey I'm still trying to come! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    The machine shop has finally started on my block so I should have it the first of next week for sure and maybe even today! Barring anymore hold ups I should have mine finished up and maybe even broke in.
    When are most of you showing up Friday, Saturday?? Do you meet at the Marina boat ramp or on the water? About how many miles do you travel by water (or how much fuel you burned). I need to see how much fuel I need to bring, can't run pump with this set up.
    Hope to meet and see everyone this year.
    Loren

DUECE'SDAD
    should be there by noon on friday

INEEDAV
    Hey I'm still trying to come! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    The machine shop has finally started on my block so I should have it the first of next week for sure and maybe even today! Barring anymore hold ups I should have mine finished up and maybe even broke in.
    When are most of you showing up Friday, Saturday?? Do you meet at the Marina boat ramp or on the water? About how many miles do you travel by water (or how much fuel you burned). I need to see how much fuel I need to bring, can't run pump with this set up.
    Hope to meet and see everyone this year.
    Loren
    If you don't want to haul your fuel all the way, Coach's Corner on North Rangline in Joplin, MO sells race fuel for $3.99/gal. Its about 90 minutes from there to Eagle Rock, MO, less if you drive better than average.

Carnivalride
    If you don't want to haul your fuel all the way, Coach's Corner on North Rangline in Joplin, MO sells race fuel for $3.99/gal. Its about 90 minutes from there to Eagle Rock, MO, less if you drive better than average.
    Thanks for the info! I got the rest of the engine back from the machine shop this weekend so hopefully I can get it assembled in between my boys' ball games.

ONAROLL
    We will be there friday morning, "Jet Fuel" should be aged enough for consumption by noon, after the tents are up.......I have enough trouble with tents as it is..................Vic
    Ken, checks in the mail.........really it is......

DUECE'SDAD
    The paint job is coming out good, i passed on the metal flake, to goddy, and opted for a 70's style panel paint job with tape fades, i have to spray a little more and letter it. It will be ready for the show. Were all fired up about this party, I also still have to finish lowering my other tow vehicle (62 unibody) Ken how much money do i need to send ? ? ?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast