I got a call from the boss yesterday, whom was out at the Powerboat Test Trial in Parker, Arizona.
He told me that Bob Teague had just tested our Eliminator 33 Daytona, the Citgo Race Boat (standard/ no canopies) which is powered by Twin 625 Vipers. THE BOAT RAN 129 MPH!
We had also heard that earlier this week a DCB F-29 (I know this particular boat was at LA boat show) with twin 625 Vipers ran at the test trials, 129 MPH! This is a great accomplishment.
Please keep in mind, if you’re going to compare the two as HOT BOAT FORUM always does… remember that the DCB F-29 is 4 feet smaller and lighter than the 33 Eliminator.
Both companies make incredibly sick and insanely bad a** boats. Both manufactures should be extremely proud of their products. However, the fact is that the Eliminator has proven again, as seen in the scenario above that our boats run more efficient and faster.
I posted this not to belittle one another, but simply to compare apple to apple. My intent here is to bring out the facts. In my eyes, I earned a little bragging right. And one more thing, hardwork pays off.