Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 625 Vipers

TimeToBurn
    Still got you beat
    BJH
    You wish! :argue:

shipface
    First of all ... 4x10x5 is a volume, not an area, so it is 200ft^3, not 200ft^2.... fulcrom, center of gravity, etc... might have just a little bit to do with performance...
    You know what, nevermind, it's not worth it...
    you just made me feel really dumb :squiggle: :idea:

CrazyHippy
    You wish! :argue:
    that was directed @ Havasu Cig, thus his quote...
    And you want to beat me, come play in my world :crossx: I'll be @ speed alley the weekend of the poker run. Bring the 33 and beat me :hammerhea :hammerhea
    BJH :skull:

Dave C
    what ever happened to a good ol fashion race to see who is faster.? You know last one to the bar is buying... sort of thing
    Arguing about who is faster out of the water is f-ing pointless. :hammer2:
    BTW I bet that 33 layup ain't all that light either. Even if it is that sounds like an "excuse" to me.
    My f-ing 25 is heavy according the truck scale and it still runs pretty darn good.

amw
    If the 33 daytona is so bitchen, then why did it only run 142 with the Teague 900 EFI's.

BoatFloating
    Man it's good to see a good ole we're better than you internet fight.... Cats and Tunnels as been slow lately. And to have the DCB boys and Eliminator going at it is even more fun... I can't beleive Super Charley isn't here to make to save the day. His DCB bashing radar must be getting fixed at Whipple and he can't get a call back????? :hammer2:

shipface
    If the 33 daytona is so bitchen, then why did it only run 142 with the Teague 900 EFI's.
    because pot-belly bob teague was driving :boxingguy and the wind was cross blowing 20 mph

shipface
    because pot-belly bob teague was driving :boxingguy and the wind was cross blowing 20 mph
    i will take that back it must be the engines and drives we all know that what teague claims the horsepower is never dynos out that way :notam:

BoatFloating
    Shipface, with only 9 posts you seem to know a lot of the key words. I take it you been lurking for awhile.
    :messedup:

shipface
    Shipface, with only 9 posts you seem to know a lot of the key words. I take it you been lurking for awhile.
    :messedup:
    i'am not a eliminator or a dcb lover. i know they both make quailty boats but i have always disliked it when the b.s. starts flying around around and i have stayed on the sidelines to much and it's time to post some rebuttle(spellcheck) i look forward to some colorfull posts and sarcasim, remember 9 posts does not scratch the surface of my knowledge. whew!!! does any body have a cigarette??? :skull:

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast