Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boats Needed for Hot Boat Magazine

steelcomp
    How bout an ex-feature, classic hot rod lake/river boat, being transformed into a fire breathing alky burning (semi) controlled projectile project??

As for the boats needing to be "not stock" that means the boat needs to be modified and in good condition. No beat up paint jobs, faded gel, dirty interior etc. The motor should be shiny and photogenic. etc. Call Brett to find out exactly what he's looking for.
    Damn, there goes a feature on the circus boat....... :frown:

taylormanss
    I'd hate for you to come over to texas for a photo shoot,you guys probably can't afford to huh. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    If you think you could you know we have a bikini model photo shoot coming up on april 16th at canyon lake in texas,but I don't want to twist your arm or anything.

FOURQ
    when is the deadline you need to know by? mine might be done by then?? i got one blingy SWTD...

It says they're shooting Wed the 30th, so you best get your ass out in the garage!

cyclone
    Dont worry if you're boat isnt ready now. there will always be other photo shoots. best thing to do to get your questions answered is to call the phone number in the first post.

Nucking futs
    I FORGOT, IT AINT GONNA BE DONE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS, BUT.... MT CP TUNNEL WILL BE LOOKIN PRETTY GOSH DARN SWEET IF THE MAG IS INTERESTED, IN FACT, ID BE WILLING TO SAY IT WILL LOOK BETTER THAN MOST??????.. BUT IF IT DOESNT SPARK ANY INTERSEST, THAN MAYBE THE MAG SHOULD BE LOOKIN AT SOME OF THE BOATS COMIN OUTA "CORNER LOT MARINE"... I HAVE INSIDE INFO THAT THERE IS A COUPLE OF SWTD'S IN THE WORKS OVER THERE!!!!! JUST A THOUGHT !!!!
    Sounds like you let one slip Nelson.Mine won't be done for a few more months.
    Can't wait for the pink powder coating.That will really make the barbie's play thing look sweet.
    My cruzer would look good in the Mag!!!
    Tim
    President and CEO of CLM.
    Hey Nelson, i have our CLM pit shirts ready for ming ~~~~~

NELSON#109
    Sweet Deal Futs, I Hope The Shirts Make Us Look Extra Gay.. Ill Be Sportin 1. If My Poxy Putty Doesnt Show Up, This Thing Will Never Get Done!!!!

olbiezer
    tell brett to come to mississippi hed be supprised what he would find around jackson. lol

Taylorman
    tell brett to come to mississippi hed be supprised what he would find around jackson. lol
    Do you guys run on the reservoir?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast