Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Block Spanking Party VII

Wicky
    Big Block Spanking Party VII April 29th, 30th,& May 1st
    Who's really gonna show up and how long will this post last in the sandbar until it is moved to bench racers?
    Mow,
    Wicky

nodigg
    STV KEITH! I wanna ride still!

Kilrtoy
    I will be there, but to scared to dare venture into Speed alley....

nodigg
    I'd like to sit back in my favorite sand bar and watch 'em run...if I get 'er done by then.

Havasu Hangin'
    Count me in.

Kim Hanson
    Big Block Spanking Party VII April 29th, 30th,& May 1st
    Who's really gonna show up and how long will this post last in the sandbar until it is moved to bench racers?
    Mow,
    Wicky
    I can't Wicky, I wish though that I could..........( . )( . )...........

Boatmaster
    I'm in for sure. Kilrtoy take you skirt off, just follow someone in that knows where there going and you will be fine. I've been the last four years and have had no problem with many different boats from 21-26ft, and will be in a Mach 26 this year. Great time and people, should'nt be missed.

Tom Brown
    I heard Tony Scarlatta kicked everyone's ass last year, both on the beach, and on the water. Didn't they give him some sort of rubber chicken for that?

Kilrtoy
    I'm in for sure. Kilrtoy take you skirt off, just follow someone in that knows where there going and you will be fine. I've been the last four years and have had no problem with many different boats from 21-26ft, and will be in a Mach 26 this year. Great time and people, should'nt be missed.
    I am too scared, I knicked my prop last weekend and have no clue where that happened..... Those things cost too damn much money

Tom Brown
    Hey Kilr, I'm about the furthest thing from a Havasu expert that we have on the board but from what I can tell, it wouldn't be too bad as long as the water is high. I went through speed alley in the late fall when the water was low and you'd never get a stern drive in there with the drive down but I think the Havasu water height varies quite a bit so you might have an easier time now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast