Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Chair

airchairmaster
    Sky Sking is the best thing out. So much fun once you get it down. After the bunkin bronko rides

JB in so cal
    Sky Sking is the best thing out. So much fun once you get it down. After the bunkin bronko rides
    Why do you call yourself Airchairmaster if you like the Sky Ski? Or do you just refer to this as sky skiing?
    Just curious.

SoCal_fun
    Alright JB! Hope to see you out there this year. I'd like to see that thing in action. Good Luck!

socaldj1
    I'm thinking of buying a chair. Mike Murphy's used to rent them. I was hoping to try one first. What should i look for when buying?

alfonzo
    When learning get some nose plugs and when your going down face first hold your eyes closed real tight......REAL TIGHT!! have fun

Seadoo Mark
    Air Chair I have had mine for about 8 years I love it lots of fun. Done everything from jumps to flips but watch out you can get hurt doing flips if you don't get the thing all the way over . I landed on my chest a few years ago and cracked 3 ribs that hurts like hell. Enjoy be carefull. Mark :hammerhea :skull: :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12