Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 25 Daytona For Sale

Bre
    Sorry to hear it Bre. :frown: Hope everything is Ok.
    By the way, the Magic has a big "West Coast" cabin. It's like a play pen for the little ones.
    Thanks

mbrown2
    Good luck with the sell Bre...and I would invite you but I don't have a boat to invite on....but I have a dock if you and Andy want to hang out on it with the kids... :wink:

Bre
    I almost hope it doesn't sell I love this boat, it fits our family and all our shit so perfectly . But you gotta do what you gotta do. We are just gonna have to go with Andys parents

25Elmn8r
    Bump and Bre you have a PM.

RiverOtter
    I almost hope it doesn't sell I love this boat, it fits our family and all our shit so perfectly . But you gotta do what you gotta do. We are just gonna have to go with Andys parents
    Look on the bright side, Free Gas! Just do what all my friends do. "Uh.... I forgot my wallett" Parents always pick up the tab. Good luck

Bre
    Look on the bright side, Free Gas! Just do what all my friends do. "Uh.... I forgot my wallett" Parents always pick up the tab. Good luck
    Nope.. we would never not pay for gas... what sucks though is the ride on the 23 Laser :hammerhea We get our asses kicked on the water in that thing. Eliminator handles it no problem.

Bre
    Bump and Bre you have a PM.
    Got it.. you have one now too.

RiverOtter
    Nope.. we would never not pay for gas... what sucks though is the ride on the 23 Laser :hammerhea
    That does ware on ya after a while :hammerhea But I still say stick the parents with the gas bill :devil:

Bre
    That does ware on ya after a while :hammerhea But I still say stick the parents with the gas bill :devil:
    So mean :sqeyes:

kidstuf
    bre... you're always welcome in whatever i'm in :wink:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast