Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Stay at the Extended Stay

JetBoatRich
    After 13 months, I finally checked out yesterday :2purples: and get to sleep at home every night :wink:
    Headed out every Monday and returning Friday to be 325 miles from home is finally over.

RiverOtter
    After 13 months, I finally checked out yesterday :2purples: and get to sleep at home every night :wink:
    Headed out every Monday and returning Friday to be 325 miles from home is finally over.
    Now THAT is a helluva commute. :supp:

BarryMac
    That's awesome Rich, I hope that your lovely bride doesn't get sick of having you around now...

Mrs.Racer277
    That's awesome Rich, I hope that your lovely bride doesn't get sick of having you around now...
    Congrats Rich. I Know the kids and Steph will enjoy you being home for a change.
    Does that mean she has to cancel the gardner and pool boy? :jawdrop: :wink:
    Been there done that. After 10 years of the hubby working out of town he is home almost every night now. :jawdrop:

racecar.hotshoe
    Is the dog going to bite ya!......... :coffeycup

Scream
    13 months...You must have one helluva honey doo list...lol
    Welcome Home Rich. I don't think I could stay away from my family that much and survive, they're my life's blood...
    Scream

Mrs Luvnlife
    Congrats Rich!! I believe that's an excuse right there to have a party! You have busted your butt to provide for your wonderful family....now you can enjoy spending some quality time with them.
    What ever will Mrs JBR do now??!!?? Probably start baking a little more!!

JetBoatRich
    Congrats Rich!! I believe that's an excuse right there to have a party! You have busted your butt to provide for your wonderful family....now you can enjoy spending some quality time with them.
    What ever will Mrs JBR do now??!!?? Probably start baking a little more!!
    thanks Jen
    Now the real work begins with the new job
    Steph is a wonderful baker

jdogginla
    What were u doing that took that long?

JetBoatRich
    What were u doing that took that long?
    Cable Construction project there are a few guys still there from down south One guy, been there 3 years his commute is closer to 400 miles with two kids, I had enough

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast