Thread: Name Change

Wet Dream
    This is (was) Hallett of a Dream, I have changed my name to the boat name "Wet Dream". I am now off to kick some leaves out the rooster. Talk to you guys later.

riodog
    OK Wet, inquiring minds want to know, WHAT did you do? WHO are you hiding from? WHY did you change your name? WHAT deep, dark secrete are you trying to conceal? You've read these forums and know WE did not just fall off the turnip truck. WE WILL FIND OUT! We have had others try the old name change trick but we always flush-um out.
    So, you might as well tell us and it will be our secrete, we promise, we won't tell, trust us.( you know we'll find out anyway)
    the dog
    OH yeah, guess you couldn't be hiding too hard cause you done told us your new name.haha

Wet Dream
    Well, so much for kicking up the leaves. The intake got so full of crap I didn't even make it past the markers. I romped the throttle and nothing but a nasty vibration. I tried like hell to get it clean, but when I put her back on the trailer, there was no way cleaning it in the water. Jam packed. Oh well, its winterized again and put away.

Wet Dream
    I didn't do it, I really didn't do it. It was an imposter.