Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: wHILE THE BOSS WAS AWAY??

FlatStupid
    Craig, I was gonna mess with ya and let you keep calling Carrie, Kelly. But, I cannot be that mean. She really likes to be called Suzanne :jawdrop: See Guru that's the best part of being old. New friends everyday and nobody says anything about the spittle running down my chin! Got that Tommy! :hammer2:

Believe me,
    Billy and I had a long talk about dragging you over the coals with the Kelly thing. But I figure it is best to let you off easy. But I am serious about her preferring to be called Suzanne. Is it next week yet?
    I went shopping today at Costco and the trailer is stocked!

FlatStupid
    Believe me,
    Billy and I had a long talk about dragging you over the coals with the Kelly thing. But I figure it is best to let you off easy. But I am serious about her preferring to be called Suzanne. Is it next week yet?
    I went shopping today at Costco and the trailer is stocked!Obviously you've never noticed the scar tissue! I've had a lifelong relationship with coal. It started sometime around Christmas 52 years ago. I have hated guys with red suits and beards ever since! Next week begins in 2 hours and 45 minutes for me

the real k-boat king
    Never Happened To Julian!!!!don't be to sure about that.

dossangers
    [Quote]: from the KING of HORSEPOWER the reason you guys run them backwords is because you run so far back in the PACK! [unquote] and he never had a washdown engine failer!!!! WELCOME BACK GORDY !! Remember wednesday is the topock cruise all NKRA members will be in attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P. S. we do allow backwords hats :boxed: :boxed: :supp: :supp:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678