Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Bakersfield, California

Customlinkage
    http://www.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=195714
    April 6 and 7, Lake Ming - Bakersfield CA
    The fastest time was 105.6586 MPH with an ET of 10.107 sec.
    Run 2 was 102.2727 MPH, ET 10.234 and the 3rd run was 103.2821 MPH with ET of 10.719 seconds.
    Runs 2 and 3 were in the middle of the day when the air got hot!
    The next race is May and this time I'm going to "step on it,"
    All I have to do is change two pulleys on the engine to make the Blower turn faster to force more air and fuel in the engine. That's a cheap $$$ value compared to changing internal moving parts like I used too.
    They have all the safety people out there with you and they respond as fast as humanly possible should an accident happen.
    I really like this new game.
    Willis

LOWRIVER2
    Hello Custom Linkage
    Did you make the hull? I've never seen one before. If not, what's the history of them? I saw you run Sat., did you put you're diverter up at the end of the track, that was great. Best of luck

SPECTRABRENT
    THe hull is made by Howard, but was originally made by Schiada as a v-drive GN hull in the early 1970's.
    Brent

Johnwithjm
    Customlinkage Did your boat make a hard turn

MikeC
    Cool!
    Good Luck in May. I hope to see how ya do in May first hand.....
    Have Fun!
    MikeC

superdave013
    I saw you out there. I was going to introduce my self but you looked like you were struggling with a kill switch at the time. Can't wait to see you turn it up!

lilrick
    hay Willis! You met me at Lew's shop.My name is Rick and I had my chick with me last time at the shop.Remember?Anyway sounds like the boat is doing well! We're goin' out to Elsinore tomorrow.

HBjet
    Originally posted by MikeC:
    Cool!
    Good Luck in May. I hope to see how ya do in May first hand.....
    Have Fun!
    MikeC
    Mike, were you out there last weekend?

jweeks123
    Excellent 1st time at the races Willis. Looks like you have the numbers to challange in the 10.00-10.49 bracket.
    BTW, did you see that 1st time winner (PGJ), Bret Anderson get thrown in the lake at the trophy presentation. I'm sure you must know of that very old tradition where the crew and friends of a 1st time winner tosses him in the drink!
    jw

Customlinkage
    Originally posted by jweeks123:
    Excellent 1st time at the races Willis. Looks like you have the numbers to challange in the 10.00-10.49 bracket.
    BTW, did you see that 1st time winner (PGJ), Bret Anderson get thrown in the lake at the trophy presentation. I'm sure you must know of that very old tradition where the crew and friends of a 1st time winner tosses him in the drink!
    jw
    April 10, 2002
    JW If I make the finals and should happen to keep that 10.107 et roll alive, please do throw me in the drink!!
    Willis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast