Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fastest Vs at the poker run

Quality Time
    How come you weren't participating in the run?

Fast Freddy
    It was a great time. I was disapointed all I seen on my radar gun was 116 in front of Black Meadows. Only three over 100. Most where 70's-80's. I guess I was hangin to far down the lake.
    so only 3 V-bottomed boats went over 100 mph on GPS at this event? interesting. so obviously you were one of them. so what kind of boats were the other two then? i am guessing it was the mamba boat and one of the outerlimits then?

GRUNION
    It was a great time. I was disapointed all I seen on my radar gun was 116 in front of Black Meadows. Only three over 100. Most where 70's-80's. I guess I was hangin to far down the lake.
    dissapointing. I know there are some real fast Vs where are they?

FASTERDAMITT
    No, I was not one of the ones over 100 unfortunatly. I seen 80's in my boat loaded to the max. I was refering to any boat I radared. Cat or V while was floating in front of black meadows. The reason I was not in the Poker run was I thought it would be cool to watch all the boats fly by doing 150mph plus, but that did not even come close. Once most boats in my catagory came by I ran back up to the Nautical with them. That was fun! Rough as heck up near Steamboat and beyond.

GRUNION
    yeah it was like a washing machine. Fun as hell.

ToMorrow44
    Hey Faster I never saw you this weekend. I saw your boat in the parking lot late friday nite but that was it. Where were ya all weekend?

Fast Freddy
    No, I was not one of the ones over 100 unfortunatly. I seen 80's in my boat loaded to the max. I was refering to any boat I radared. Cat or V while was floating in front of black meadows. The reason I was not in the Poker run was I thought it would be cool to watch all the boats fly by doing 150mph plus, but that did not even come close. Once most boats in my catagory came by I ran back up to the Nautical with them. That was fun! Rough as heck up near Steamboat and beyond.
    WOW!!! that is amazing!! this was exactly the same experience i had at havasu this weekend!

GRUNION
    WOW!!! that is amazing!! this was exactly the same experience i had at havasu this weekend!
    FF i see you causin some troubles in the sandbar forum that was some funny chit

Fast Freddy
    FF i see you causin some troubles in the sandbar forum that was some funny chit
    yeah GRUNION u know how it is bro......over there they talk the talk and over here we walk the walk.............

dicudmore
    yeah GRUNION u know how it is bro......over there they talk the talk and over here we walk the walk.............

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast