Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I heard Jenna Jamenson

cdog
    Bought Babes Cabret in Scottsdale. The city is pissed and is giving her a hard time issuing a liquor lic. Scottsdale wants to shut down all the Chi Chi bars within city limits so they restrict the zoning when ownership is changed.
    The weird thing is how when I lived out there Babes and Skin were hang outs. As in women would meet you there or want to hang out there. I miss Scottsdale and the good ole days. Good times. :cry:

Jordy
    She bought it about a year ago and the zoning deal came around about 6 months ago. They're trying to go the way of Cali with lap dances where the girls can't get within 10 feet of the patron. Haven't heard anything about it lately. She owns a few bars in Scottsdale, only one being topless.

Havasu Hangin'
    They're trying to go the way of Cali with lap dances where the girls can't get within 10 feet of the patron.
    How the hell is that psycho stripper gonna wrap her legs around my neck from 10' away? :supp:

Jordy
    How the hell is that psycho stripper gonna wrap her legs around my neck from 10' away? :supp:
    Don't worry, it's only a Scottsdale thing. Won't affect the Candy Store at all. You can still have the psycho try and choke you out during a dance in Phoenix.

cdog
    Yieks! :boxed:

superdave013
    I bought a Jenna Jamenson action figure complete with brass pole on e bay awhile back. lol

Havasu Hangin'
    Don't worry, it's only a Scottsdale thing. Won't affect the Candy Store at all. You can still have the psycho try and choke you out during a dance in Phoenix.
    I thought I was gonna need the Heimlich Manuever just to get her off me. I didn't know if I should pay her, or try a Suplex off the top ropes. :supp:
    Yer buddies thought that was real funny. :notam:

Jordy
    BTW, there is only one "N" in Jameson.

BarryMac
    I thought I was gonna need the Heimlich Manuever just to get her off me. I didn't know if I should pay her, or try a Suplex off the top ropes. :supp:
    Yer buddies thought that was real funny. :notam:
    Would have paid good money to see that, she must post here and you deleted or locked one of her threads, the choke out was payback... :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
    I think he deleted her avatar.
    She had this crazy "all men deserve to die" look in her eyes...I think an avatar was the least of her worries.
    Violating probation...maybe a third strike...that's probably what she was focusing on.
    :messedup:
    PS- Justin and his wife are gonna pay someday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast