K3-River-Rat:
Slim Shady:I think there is a slight difference between someone "painting" some parts and polishing up some chrome to earn a trophy at the circus than a full on custom fabricated Jesse James. Passing off using jigs like Harley's aren't mass produced.Silm Shady, If you actually knew some of the history behind the Harley Davidson Motor Co. you would be aware of the fact that if it wasn't for a huge Harley inthusiast that was a top executive at AMF that conviced AMF to purchase the Harley Davidson Motor Co. back in the late 60s there would NOT be a Harley Davidson Motor Co. TODAY! Before AMF bought it and spent "millions" of dollars on research and development to mass produce the parts to build the motorcycles, they were built ONE at a time by hand and the parts were "fitted" to each individual bike! wink The SAME exact way that Jessie James is building his West Coast Choppers motorcycles! Go do some "homework" THEN come back and we will compare notes when you have SOME idea of what the **** you are runnin your mouth about I "REALLY" like your avatar of your OL'LADY in the pool "NICE TOUCH" OH, and your "signature" says it all. THAT ain't NO SHIT!
Alcoleholic:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE???.........................Anyway, not to defend the ol' Shtannnk Bung. Your bikes dont look or will ever compare to WCC. So give a little respect to WCC's bikes before you go spitten' off at the mouth how easy it is to build a custom chopper!! Your bikes look like piglets compared to there's.If you go back and read a bit closer from the TOP when Dossangers and I had our "own" conversation going on, I DID say West Coast Choppers build some kick ass bikes! I also said if an experienced person was given the same tools equipment and "money" as what WCC has been set up with that they could do the same thing! WHAT are bikes made of?? Bent tubing and machined steel that is welded together!! BIG DEAL, Custom is ANY kind of an idea,vision etc. and being able to make the idea into reality. IS WCC casting their own motor cases cyls,heads,trans cases,and all the internal parts that go inside of them with their OWN engine and transmission design and patent? NO there NOT They are using "HARLEY DAVIDSON" motors and tranmissions!!! I REST my CASE that what WCC is NOT doing anything TOO over the top!! I didn't see but ONE other person post a pic of a bike that they had put together from the BARE FRAME UP!!! I don't give a damn WHO bent the tubes and welded the joints together to make the frame itself!! All you guys that want to talk SHIT "where are the bikes YOU have put together????? PUT UP or SHUT UP!! Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous assholes either because you couldn't do it yourself if you HAD to, or you just don't like the fact that there ARE other people in the world that CAN do the same kind of wok as WCC if given the SAME resources!!!! WCC is "OVER" rated and his prices are TOO high! SEE YA ON BIKE WEEK!! "K3 CUSTOM BIKE BUILDER"