Thread: Where do I stay???

Perfect Mixer
    Well I've gotten so excited that my boat is done and I've forgotten to make reservations for this weekend in Havasu. I haven't stayed in Havasu for years now, and don't know who's got a decent room. I'm thinking that I might want to leave the boat in the water and go out on Sunday as well. Who do you think might have rooms on this short notice with a slip?
    Sam

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    The Ramada is a pit....
    Might as well stay at the Super 8....
    CJG

Perfect Mixer
    Is london bridge resort the only place to rent a slip?

charlyox
    you can leave your boat in the water at the Nauticle Inn. They have a restaurant and the turtle bar. What else do you need? 1-800-892-2141

WILD LAVEY
    you might want to try nautical inn and london bridge resort. they are the only 2 places i know with slips. krazy horse campgrounds have a slip also. good luck

Perfect Mixer
    Is it still spring break??? My kids are back in school, isn't everyone elses? I can't seem to find anything on the typical hotel sites.

Perfect Mixer
    I couldn't find anything this evening. I'll call a couple of places tomorrow. If I don't find anything I guess that I'll just have to "wing it". We'll see where I end up tomorrow night. I'll bring a blankie just in case it's the "Yukon XL inn"

THATJEFFGUY
    I think rooms are gonna be hard to get this weekend, Skinnie magazine is having their "Skin Break" event at the Nautical...so lotsa kids, and lotsa naked girls Have fun peeps..and take some pics for us !!