Thread: interior help

Apollo
    I'm having my 74 apollo repainted and I want to redo the interior(seats). The guy I got the boat from built a onepeace unit(all the seats come out as one). I want to do away with that so I can have more leg room. Does anyone know a place that makes or sells seats for jet boats?

fire on the water
    I don't know of any sellers for individual seats. I'd go to a reputable upholstery shop in your area to hook something up. My .02, Ty

GottaJet
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Hey Apollo
    Been in same dilema, check out a company called WISE, they have some of their stuff in the Bass Pro Catalog and alot more.

Harlem
    Appolo,
    I can do better than that, I know a shop in Riverside Ca. He does a awesome job. He will do all new woodwork and upholstery for under $600.00 NO BULL!! If your interested E mail me and Ill give you his #
    Harlem

flat broke
    Originally posted by Harlem:
    Appolo,
    I can do better than that, I know a shop in Riverside Ca. He does a awesome job. He will do all new woodwork and upholstery for under $600.00 NO BULL!! If your interested E mail me and Ill give you his #
    Harlem
    Harlem,
    If your guy is legit, I'd love to get his number. For that kind of money, I would rather have a pro do my hatch than do it myself. Shoot me an email at Admin@liquidaddiction.net
    Thanks,
    Chris www.Liquidaddiction.net (http://www.Liquidaddiction.net)