Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this sound right????? WTF?

HavasuDreamin'
    Running a red light in LA (it was yellow I swear) and the camera caught me............ticket comes in the mail..........$351!!!!
    WTF Is that how much they are these days out there?

Three Days Only
    Running a red light in LA (it was yellow I swear) and the camera caught me............ticket comes in the mail..........$351!!!!
    WTF Is that how much they are these days out there?
    Try 103 in a 35 in a boat, in the ocean........... $864.00
    IN THE OCEAN!!!
    Thank you to the LBC

Scream
    HD,
    Someone told me that just by showing up to court the judge usually knocks 50% off of the bill...
    FYI

GHTRIM
    Try 103 in a 35 in a boat, in the ocean........... $864.00
    IN THE OCEAN!!!
    Thank you to the LBC
    WTF!!!! Amazed they didn't check your db level. :notam:

GHTRIM
    HD,
    Someone told me that just by showing up to court the judge usually knocks 50% off of the bill...
    FYI
    That's what I hear too.. Although it's all hear-say. :hammerhea

HavasuDreamin'
    HD,
    FYI
    Plane ticket to LA from Indy is probably $250 at least..............guess I am screwed........$351 still sounds way high though.

phebus
    I saw a product in the back of Road and Track magazine the other day that you spray on your license plate (it's clear, and can't be seen) that supposedly when the lights flash to take a picture, it won't allow the picture to come out. It reflected the lights, and just created glare in the picture.
    I wonder if it works?

Three Days Only
    WTF!!!! Amazed they didn't check your db level. :notam:
    They did 122db's. They then offered me a noise ticket or speeding ticket. I said to give me the cheaper of the two, somehow, I think the guy lied.

hoolign
    I saw a product in the back of Road and Track magazine the other day that you spray on your license plate (it's clear, and can't be seen) that supposedly when the lights flash to take a picture, it won't allow the picture to come out. It reflected the lights, and just created glare in the picture.
    I wonder if it works?
    We have a similar product up here...it's called mud I save on truck washes...and tickets

ratso
    I wonder if it works?
    ...sounds like a good financial venture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast