Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mississippi

sdba069
    Hi guys....... I'm out in Texas, but my home is Philadelphia, Ms. Used to run some boats on that lake just north of Meridian off Hwy 19, I'm not going to try to spell it, and over on the upper end of Ross Barnett. A lot of my family is in the Jackson, Pearl, Brandon area. Had a load of them out here a couple of weeks ago for the Nascar races. Used to know a big old boy named Butch from around Jackson that had a little 20' Youngblood tunnel. I'm always looking for an excuse to make a trip home, so let me know if you guys throw a little get together. I bet I can drag up an old jon boat and little Johnrude to play with. The Pearl River runs through the back side of our property up in Neshoba and Winston County, but it's a little smaller there.

olbiezer
    plan to come to the flag island pig cook out on labor day weekend. lots of boats and babes there. hell come run with us anytime. u running that picklefork jet in your avatar> looks hot to me. we need to get some plans together to just all get togeter this summer. lots of boats and noone ever seems to orgainze anything.....more later lol

Ol Yeller
    I'm from Pearl. In the military but hope to retire in 5 years and move back. I'd love to run on the Pearl river. I've got family that does the wakeboard thing there every weekend. Is "The Dock" still hopping? How about Town Creek Saloon? All me stomping grounds when I was a kid.

olbiezer
    sorry to say but the dock has been disasembled and removed from the area board by board. all that area was sold and is going to be a condo and store type area. no bars there at all. have to move all the boat docks over to the breakers side and move all the houseboats etc. what ya driving now? wake board type or what? a few friends have jets and i just bought a barron sprint circle v drive boat. come see us. lots of room lol

MidnightMantra
    Hey Oldbeizer,
    I have been trying for two years to get over to flag island for the laborday fiasco that ya'll have. It looks to be a blast. Boat has broke everytime out last year. Gonna try to make it again this year, things are looking better on the boat reliablilty issues. Wanna make sure all is good before I come about 4 hours. I am in Alabama. I have been keeping tabs on Brent Baileys Flag Island web sight. I contacted him a few years back cause I have a Mantra Jet boat also. Sure hope to make it, I'll be sure to bring a tent, looks like an all weekend party !

olbiezer
    ya brent does a great job with that whole weekend at flag. i always seem to be working that weekend every year also. brent just rebuilt his 454 and it burned up with no oil pressure so hes set back for a few weeks still . hell its still to cold here anyway lol come see us when u get that boat working right.

Ol Yeller
    sorry to say but the dock has been disasembled and removed from the area board by board. all that area was sold and is going to be a condo and store type area. no bars there at all. have to move all the boat docks over to the breakers side and move all the houseboats etc. what ya driving now? wake board type or what? a few friends have jets and i just bought a barron sprint circle v drive boat. come see us. lots of room lol
    When I come home here's what I'll be bringing:
    http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/421607852/6.jpg

olbiezer
    looking good ol yeller......bring it.........http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...barron-med.jpg
    this is my barron got a few things to do to it still like seats but its comming along

olbiezer
    bumpppppppppppp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12