Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you jet boat guys know...........

andy01
    Do any of you jet boat guys know what happen/where this boat is? Anyone ever see it?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t_Home_007.jpg
    Andy

diggler
    Sorry, I haven't seen the one you mentioned though....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...42DSC00102.JPG

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I remember that boat. I have a few pics of it. Both of them boats are clean ass rides!!!!

Hallett19
    awesome boat, havent seen it for years, but it never ran right or something..... between that boat and Pickle The Load's old boat, I think they were the 2 hottest Ultra 19 Shadows built.

cyclone
    Andy-your old boat was bought and named "speed metal" and eventually stolen i think. I believe Dave Ebbert worked on the motor at one point because i ran into him and the previous owner at elsinore when they were testing it. you might want to call him about it.

hack job
    Do any of you jet boat guys know what happen/where this boat is? Anyone ever see it?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t_Home_007.jpg
    Andy
    i remember that boat . last i knew some guy had dave do a tear down on the motor. when my motor was sitting in there his parts were sitting there then i had heard it was stolen.

flat broke
    If I recall correctly, the rumor I heard a couple years ago was that it was stolen or sunk, I remember wondering if insurance was going to cover it, or if there was insurance. But like I said, that was just my recollection of a rumor I had heard a couple years ago.
    If you're getting the itch for something like that again, there have been a couple bare hulls, partial projects, etc. pop up this winter.
    Chris

cyclone
    i'm trying to remember the guys name that had it. I hung out with him at Elsinore a few times. He used to have a hydro and then bought that Ultra. He said it was ripped off from in front of his house i think. I dont think he said it sunk.
    i think dave went through the motor because it had piston to valve clearance issues or something along that line.

cyclone
    real nice boat. needed to lose the back seat and move the motor about 8 inches forward though. it rode real wet and was draggin the ass bad when i saw it at the lake.

blender over
    i'm trying to remember the guys name that had it. I hung out with him at Elsinore a few times. He used to have a hydro and then bought that Ultra. He said it was ripped off from in front of his house i think. I dont think he said it sunk.
    i think dave went through the motor because it had piston to valve clearance issues or something along that line.
    His name is Brad, and yes it was stolen from his garage i believe.
    He used to own a pink hydro before that boat and would go out in full chop in Elsinore in it. :crossx:
    Crazy f-er

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast