Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollcall: Martinez 4/15

AvengerBabe
    Alright... I know it's early still, but I am chompin' at the bit to get out to the river! :220v: I can't wait until the weekend! We are actually staying out there on Monday also :rollside: Who is going to be out there?! :boxed:

aaronb
    Assuming that I can get the apparent two-gallons-of-water out of my fuel tanks before Thursday, and get everything dialed back in... I'll be going for test run #2 on Thursday at San V., then heading out to the river on Friday. Prob hanging with Mike (and you guys) most of the weekend.
    I'm SOOOOO ready.
    -A

BarryMac
    We're there, leaving on Thursday...

hoffman
    Ill be there for saturday, but I have to come home a little early. I have friends of the family that are having there 50th wedding anaversury.

AvengerBabe
    Yessssss! Damn, looks like it is going to be pretty close to having the ***boat get-together this weekend then!!
    Barry~~ so good to hear that you will be heading out, I'm looking forward to it! (I hope everything is alright with your father-in-law now :frown: )
    Aaron~~Good to hear you'll be making it out as well--Mike and everyone is staying at our place, so let me know if you don't know where it is. There is always problems with your boat?!?!?!?!?! Just get an outboard already... sheesh!! :wink:
    Hoff~ See you on the sandbar!!
    I will be making my famous salsa and will also be soaking pineapple this weekend... Everyone has to be sure to come by our pad for some drinks!!!

Screaming Pete
    I'm in this weekend I've already made my Costco run and p/u a new tarp for the boat cover today.....Shi& ya, bringing the fam..

BarryMac
    Yessssss! Damn, looks like it is going to be pretty close to having the ***boat get-together this weekend then!!
    Barry~~ so good to hear that you will be heading out, I'm looking forward to it! (I hope everything is alright with your father-in-law now :frown: )
    Aaron~~Good to hear you'll be making it out as well--Mike and everyone is staying at our place, so let me know if you don't know where it is. There is always problems with your boat?!?!?!?!?! Just get an outboard already... sheesh!! :wink:
    Hoff~ See you on the sandbar!!
    I will be making my famous salsa and will also be soaking pineapple this weekend... Everyone has to be sure to come by our pad for some drinks!!!
    And where exactly is your pad again? Did I hear that you put your trailer in the monthly rent spots? where is that in Fishers??? I'll ask my wife to make some Chiviche also, would it be allright to contribute to the table???

Screaming Pete
    GJB, what do you think she is soaking the pinapple in????? and will we want it afterwards.....I do have some of the strongest coconut rumm that i brought back from Jamacia if you need it, AVB.

TBONE1904
    I am trying to get something together for this weekend. I dont have a place to stay yet, but i am gonna see what I can do. It was allot of fun this weekend.

AvengerBabe
    GJB: contribute away, especially if it is ceviche (sp?)!! Pete, I soak pineapple in malibu for 3-4 days before we head to the river.... SOOO YUMMY!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast